Addison, Texas( Onsite 2 days a week)
The Sr. Integration Analyst is technical position and will focus on acquiring data from healthcare systems and integrating it into a database/data warehouse. This person will have very strong experience working with PM/EMR Systems, EDI files and/or extracting data from healthcare databases, and deep experience working with Azure Data Factory. This role requires work to be done quickly under tight timelines.
- Extract data from systems such as Athena, eCW, Centricity, AllMed, NextGen.
- Analyze and extract data from backend healthcare databases or from EDI files such as 835, 837, 277, HL7, FHIR.
- Build and automate processes to acquire data in structured/semi-structured format, and consume data received, as a batch process or in real-time.
- Design and build database tables to capture all data elements, and load data, while maintaining data lineage and operational tracking.
- Use APIs to extract or send data from/to vendor systems.
- Work closely with analysts and other developers to build data warehouses and optimize processes.
- Focus on streamlining and improving data integration efficiencies, reducing effort related to development and support, while providing security, flexibility, and scalability.
- Maintain documentation, manage source code, conduct code reviews, and test.
- Follow SDLC best practices, and ensure that quality and timeliness of deliverables is met.
- Manage delivery in Agile and DevOps environments.
- Provide guidance to external users/vendors to set up processes for extracting data as needed.
- 2+ years deep healthcare experience.
- 2+ years using SSIS/Azure Data Factory.
- 2+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Familiarity with Healthcare EDI files (HL7, X12).
- Experience working with Athena, eCW, Centricity, AllMed, and NextGen highly desired.
- Working in Agile/DevOps environment.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $115,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- EDI Files: 3 years (Required)
- Integration Developer: 7 years (Required)
- Azure Data Factory: 2 years (Required)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: