Cross-skilled technical lead required for a fast-growing company.
Your new company
A fast-growing company based in inner city areas.
Your new role
To lead a small technical team in all areas in relation to system administrator, with the focus on Azure infrastructure.
What you'll need to succeed
- IT Team leadership experience
- Azure and Windows system administration
- Experience implementing IAAS VMs in Azure
- Capable of designing and implementing technical architectures both on-prem and cloud
- Relational database administration experience (SQL and/or Oracle)
- Knowledge of systems to security frameworks e.g. ISM, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001
- Experience implementing DR and Backup Plans
- Networking experience and fire-walling (on-prem or Cloud)
- Experience with Application Delivery Controllers
- Centralised Logging experience (e.g. Splunk, Log Analytics)
- Experience in implementing infrastructure-as-code (e.g. ARM, Terraform) and desired state configuration tools (e.g. Windows DSC, Puppet)
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell
- On-premises hardware installation, networking and hypervisor administration (VMware, Hyper-V)
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity to make an impact and work in a supportive team and opportunity to develop IT Infrastructure strategies and business sense as well as advanced technical skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
User Research International
4 d ago