Develop and implement websites, web applications, application databases, and interactive web interfaces. Evaluate code to ensure that it is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers and devices. Optimize website performance, scalability, and server-side code and processes. Develop website infrastructure and integrate websites with other computer applications.
- Setup and maintain the IIS Web server
- Configurations in Cloudflare for public facing websites
- Salesforce Administrator and Web API implementation for data processing and CRUD operation (APEX)
- Develop SAML authentications for intranet and external software integration (LDAP, OpenID Connect, ADAL)
- Manage and maintain the Web service protocols (Rest and SOAP API)
- Analyze and troubleshoot users issues/needs
- Manage, maintain, develop and configure SQL Server
- Manage and maintain the Devops version control using Git protocol with CI/CD
- Conduct meetings and demo new development
- Build, scale and maintain Azure cloud storage, CDN and Azure App Services
- Design, develop and implement scenario testing
- Design and maintain SSRS Infrastructure (Reporting manager)
- Develop complex software to satisfy design objectives
- Document application processes
- Liaise with designer to decide on UI/UX elements
- Help create wireframes and flow charts
- Mentor Junior Developer on best practices and design patterns and review code
- Encourage teamwork and critical thinking
- Requires specialized technical knowledge and/or broad expertise in a specific function as well as own discipline.
- May be the subject matter expert recognized externally in a field.
- Facilitates and leads others to solve problems of complexity.
- Works independently with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- May lead teams, projects or programs with moderate-to-significant resource requirements, risk and/or complexity.
- May direct work of others that support primary responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- In lieu of education, at least 12 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge with Visual Studio with C# to build modules in Web forms and MVC
- Proficient in Kentico CDN
- Solid understanding of Azure Software as a service (SaaS)
- Solid understanding of Azure Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Keen attention to details that helps with problem solving
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Hybrid Cloud Engineer engages with clients and internal teams to provide technical engineering activities for Hybrid Cloud projects and solutions. This role is expected to have deep technical knowledge in core areas pertaining to project delivery.Key areas of responsibilityPr
SiteZeus is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing product team! Our ideal candidate has a strong background in Azure, scalable Machine Learning solutions, and the Microsoft suite of application development.SiteZeus is a location intelligence SaaS platform based o
VXForward has a great opportunity for a 100% Remote - Microsoft Dynamics Developer with one of our clients.Responsibilities: Design, implement, test and maintain Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 based solutions.Develop code to integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM with external third party.
Openings: 1 Job Type: Contract-to-Perm Must-Haves:Any experience level (experience years will affect salary) open to entry level, mid-level, and senior candidates .Net/C# programming Microsoft Visual Studio Tag based web programming (like HTML, PHP or Coldfusion) Docker container
Are you looking to join a dynamic company that will keep you challenged with new technologies and responsibilities, develop your skills, and career, and provide you with the stability of a profitable 16-year-old company with a proven track record of success?Risk Focus is a NYC-ba