Location – Remote
Estimated Contract Length –3 months, extension
Type – Contract for Hire
In this role you will design solutions and work with a team of engineers to ensure consistent, reliable, and sustainable solutions are delivered. The Solution Architect will also work with other architects to influence product development and architectural practices in multiple areas across the organization
- Bachelors degree and 6+ years of application development experience, 4+ years of application development leadership or Associates degree and 8+ years of application development experience, 6+ years of application development leadership
- Ability to communicate effectively to developers, solution architects, project/product managers, product owners and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in design, development, and architecture of digital application best practices
- 3+ years developing cloud applications, preferably on Azure using resources such as Web Apps, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, KeyVault, Azure AD B2C, Service Bus, Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) or other container-based technologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success leading development teams, both onshore and offshore and working in an Agile and/or Scrum development environments
- Strong understanding of structured design, development, and implementation of new computing architectures
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent Demonstrate an emphasis on outcomes over artifacts, including the ability to plan and deploy business and IT initiatives.
- Experience working within Agricultural or Consumer Packaged Goods industries.
- Experience working as a Product Manager/Owner on an Agile SCRUM and/or Kanban teams.
- Experience working with enterprise architecture frameworks
- Experience working with creating applications from design through implementation via UML
- Experience working with .NET frameworks
Hollstadt Consulting is a Twin Cities-based management and technology consulting firm dedicated to placing professionals at engagements where they will excel. When you work with us, you’ll work with a refreshingly real company led and staffed by seasoned experts who are also down-to-earth, good people. We’re committed to treating you with respect and helping you achieve your career aspirations.
Since 1990, Hollstadt has been a trusted partner to more than 150 domestic and global companies and has successfully completed over 1,000 projects. Our continued growth has created challenging and rewarding opportunities for accomplished project managers and business analysts. Hollstadt Consulting is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States URL: http://www.terrace.comTerrace Consulting is a San Francisco Bay Area consulting firm founded in 1991 to meet the dynamic needs of our enterprise clients. We help our clients transform business operations with leadin
As the Azure Synapse Engineer, you will be part of a critical team involved in developing and operationalizing Azure Synapse. Experience with Spark is a must.Responsibilities & Qualifications:Understanding of Azure Synapse Analytics architecture and component integrations.Pro
OverviewThis position is for 1st Shift Tuesday-Saturday 8 AM -5 PM CDTAs a Multicloud Solutions Provider, Rackspace Technology is hiring Azure Cloud Engineers to deliver a Fanatical Experience with Azure that includes a wide range of services and features to help customers make t
Learnosity, the leading provider of assessment infrastructure for the learning industry, has acquired Questionmark, the end-to-end assessments, proctoring, badging, and reporting solutions provider. The partnership brings scale and deep expertise to Learnosity’s capabilitie
Do you like working in a technical role that contributes to our customers' success? Genesys delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will provide technical assistance to our.