The focus of the Cloud Engagement Director role is to work with Modis Consulting customers on their cloud adoption journey, helping them articulate them articulate a clear definition of "success" and identify the steps necessary to transform their organization at all levels from Operations to Business Insights to Competitive Innovation. As the Cloud Engagement Director, you will be a senior resource on the customer's cloud transformation service delivery, providing oversight and guidance on immediate projects [such as cloud migration], as well as helping them define the processes and necessary roles for future facing projects.
This is a senior role, whom will work closely with the North American Cloud Practice's Technical and Managing Directors to continuously improve & deliver industry-aligned cloud solutions that drive targets for cloud services
They will need to act as the customer's virtual PMO Director, anticipating logistic obstacles, competing priorities, gaps in governance and project execution. Additionally, they need to be able to clearly articulate the value of the cloud adoption strategy, and take their leadership on this transformational journey, using industry, business, and technical acumen to make those dreams of today, the tangible business outcomes of tomorrow.
They will need to proactively lead the customer's cloud adoption efforts, working jointly with their various business units, and appropriately engaging Modis Consulting's own resources as needed. I.e. leveraging our industry BDMs, developers, cloud architects, etc in order to align the business vision with engineering roadmaps.
As such your success will require you to build, maintain, and grow relationships with customers, influencing their long-term strategic direction and acting as a trusted advisor to drive engagement at the executive / leadership level, as well as mid-level decision makers in IT, Dev, and Data. You will help customers evaluate the cloud for their workloads and recommend solutions that meet their requirements, help to remove roadblocks, and drive overall customer satisfaction.
This role offers incredible opportunity to accelerate your career by driving business impact that can tangibly change the future of not only your customers, but the cloud provider landscape
Their core set of responsibilities is NOT to simply oversee Lift & Shift Migrations or make rudimentary recommendations about cost optimization or VM consolidation. Their reason for existing is to help customers transform their organization, identify processes that impede meaningful transformation and inhibit the accelerated time to market being sought by customer leadership. To specify major skill gaps and collaboration failures between different business and technical units, all the while being the guiding voice of reason as we help make the remediation plan real in the form of a tangible Cloud Center of Excellence
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with the Cloud Consulting Architect, design solution that meet the customer's desired outcomes while providing guidance and direction during the project to meet those outcomes.
- Deployment of Azure solutions based upon customer outcomes as defined in the SOW's deliverables and outcomes
- Lead cloud workshops when necessary
- Provide technical expertise around cloud technologies during customer projects identifying additional opportunities for Modis.
- Help to deliver training and bootcamps as needed around cloud, specifically Azure.
- Take part in industry events where you may be called upon to deliver a presentation related to cloud.
- Assists the Cloud Consulting Architect in discussions with business users and other technical teams to solve business issues that vary in complexity, but typically are the most complex.
The impact you'll be making as a Cloud Engagement Director cannot be understated. You will be orbiting very close to the sun, working with industry leading accounts, acting as a major contributor for that strategic effort as we transform our customers, our business, and our industry into the digital age.
This job will provide you:
- An opportunity to drive change with your customer to do business like never before in a new and transformational way
- A forum to co-create the art of the possible
- The chance to lead world-class, diverse teams of digital transformation advisors, engineers, architects, and delivery teams who all have a vested interest in the customer
The Cloud Engagement Director will be responsible for the following:
- Business Strategy - Understand the customers' business, business strategy and industry direction and manage a long term, sustainable business portfolio.
- Digital transformation - Disrupt the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase case for change and Modis's unique value proposition
- Relationship Building - Expand strategic customer relationships to drive larger impact for the customer and to deliver business outcomes.
- Chief People Leadership - Mobilize, orchestrate, mentor and lead the customer's stakeholders, and their internal staff, to help solidify the organization's adoption plan, untangling complex monumental milestones, and helping the organization understand the path to success, and most importantly the benefits that success will bring.
- Business Development Artistry - Responsible for articulating the joint business plan and business opportunity generation with continuous learning and improvement industries such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Automotive, and Insurance.
- Practical Technical Acumen - Possess comprehensive understanding of cloud technologies and experience leveraging the individual platform services to comprehensive, goal-aligned solutions, as well as the typical blockers and challenges customers face as emerging technologies and accelerated updates complicate such issues as integration, compliance, and operations
- Relevant and practical understand of customer challenges within a given vertical or area of business competence, and the ability to help customers solve those challenges by bringing awareness of consulting's portfolio of services and solutions
- Ability to help customers achieve better innovation, faster time to market, reduced risks and costs leveraging Modis cloud and technology portfolio
- Present clear vision & plan for identifying, driving & closing cloud opportunities
- Build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts in our customers. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation
- Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- Maintain and develop a positive customer experience
- Qualify, drive & close opportunities to accelerate the customer's digital transformation, driving the sales plays defined in the account plan
- Ensure customer satisfaction, managing, escalating, and/or orchestrating sales and delivery success through the AE, Services account-aligned team & Pursuit Leads
- Meet or exceed revenue & core priority targets, executing in accordance with prescribed Microsoft methods, processes and tools
- 5+ years of building strategic business partnerships through selling or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving cloud transformation from within the enterprise customer
- Bachelor's degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Experience in influence-without-authority (networking / orchestration with 30+ internal and external people) in global environments
- Demonstrated ability to understand how to run a business and commercial model (including, but not limited to, portfolio management, P&L ownership, business planning)
- Embody "we-before-me" mindset
- An industry mastery in Retail, CPG, or Hospitality is required
- Clear, concise communications appropriate for C-level briefings
- Account Management - Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and large dollar licensing and deal negotiation required
- Executive Presence - Experience and expertise selling to selling to technical decision makers & enterprise solution architects by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer's overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria preferred
- Problem Solver - Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies, specifically solutions related to cloud migration, hybrid cloud & data center transformation, cloud-hosted big data & analytics, app modernization / PaaS, etc
- Collaborative - Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence required
- Cloud Transformation Driver - Ability to break out of IT to Engage Business Decision Makers (BDMs) as well as Technical Decision Makers; Influence internal Stakeholders across the organization; & ability to Inspire BDMs to Pursue Transformational solutions, making new connections & influencing through social selling
- Industry Expert - Ability to create case for Customer Change, Translate Enterprise Services Go-To-Market approach & solutions into Customer Business Impact, Articulate Industry Subject Matter Expertise & Position end to end lifecycle customer solutions
- Deal Orchestrator - Ability to orchestrate deal team to ensure success through effective collaboration & communication with the virtual team & leveraging people, processes & tools effectively to accelerate deal velocity
- Services Account Leader - Ability to orchestrate & lead Account Planning across a virtual team; Develop, drive & close industry-aligned digital transformation opportunities; & ability to Reliably meet or exceed revenue & deal accountabilities
- Cloud Platform. Understanding of cloud platforms, hybrid cloud technologies, developer tools and services and/or complementing solutions. Requires the ability to engage with developers and IT architects as trusted advisors. Requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's Azure apps and infrastructure related cloud solutions and have firm understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major competitors required
- Leadership. Experience leading large cloud deals especially those involving Application portfolio modernization and migration, ERP on cloud, Big compute and related preferred
- Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape preferred
- Partners. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs preferred
- A deep understanding of Microsoft products and services
- 3-5 years of sales experience (with Microsoft Cloud products)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motiviated and able to proactively take the initiative with little oversight
- Excellent customer-facing presentation skills
- Experience solving complex customers problems through analysis
- The ability and experience in training and mentoring others
- Ability to interact and communicate at the Executive level
- Experience developing strategy and tactics to meet business objectives
- The desire to be competitive and refuse to lose!
To succeed in the complex world of technology, you need exceptional connections - to the right experts, the right opportunities and the right answers. You'll find Modis right in the center of this ever-changing technological world - uncovering opportunities and connecting possibilities.
As a global provider of IT staffing services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. And we do it every single day - for both temporary and permanent assignments and across virtually all industries. We use our insight, flexibility and expanded resources to anticipate the needs of leading tech companies and help them make exceptional connections with top tech talent.
Success is about making the right connections between people, solutions and objectives. With Modis, you can take a strategic approach to boosting performance through an optimal mix of internal staff, outside consulting resources and project outsourcing. And because we take the time to properly understand the needs of our clients and candidates, we can help them make exceptional connections and achieve greater levels of success.
Yes, the world of technology is a complex place. But from our perspective, we see things clearly.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As the Azure Synapse Engineer, you will be part of a critical team involved in developing and operationalizing Azure Synapse. Experience with Spark is a must.Responsibilities & Qualifications:Understanding of Azure Synapse Analytics architecture and component integrations.Pro
OverviewThis position is for 1st Shift Tuesday-Saturday 8 AM -5 PM CDTAs a Multicloud Solutions Provider, Rackspace Technology is hiring Azure Cloud Engineers to deliver a Fanatical Experience with Azure that includes a wide range of services and features to help customers make t
Learnosity, the leading provider of assessment infrastructure for the learning industry, has acquired Questionmark, the end-to-end assessments, proctoring, badging, and reporting solutions provider. The partnership brings scale and deep expertise to Learnosity’s capabilitie
Do you like working in a technical role that contributes to our customers' success? Genesys delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will provide technical assistance to our.
ResponsibilitiesExecute on and maintain all best practices for desktop management including but not limited to software & patch deployment, inventory management, compliance reporting, license auditing, image creation & deployment and workstation naming standards. May participate.