DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Forge strong cross team partnerships to gather hardware and software requirements for the Ferguson workstation Environment.
- Maintain the security of the Ferguson Workstation Environment.
- Participate in planning conversations for technical scoping.
- Work independently on small-scale projects with minimal support at various locations.
- Monitor our systems and hardware health.
- Aid in researching, building, and designing tools to increase associate efficiency.
- Implement and maintain the tools and processes designed to increase associate productivity.
- Responsible for end-to-end device management to ensure download/installation of updates and facilitate image standardization of users' end point devices.
- Participate is setting hardware and software device standards.
- Serve as tier four support for technical issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience with Windows Workstation Operating Systems.
- 3 or more years of experience with Windows OS imaging, patching, and software deployments using a configuration management tool. (i.e. SCCM, PDQ deploy, DSM, Altiris, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience managing devices with Intune
- 3+ years of experience with Windows scripting (batch, visual basic, and PowerShell scripting).
- 1+ year of experience with the Microsoft Autopilot technology (implementation, building profiles, troubleshooting, etc.)
- 1+ year of building and managing an Azure Virtual Desktop environment.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Able to present sophisticated ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- In depth knowledge of how Windows Operating Systems work.
- In depth knowledge of how software installations and un-installations work.
- Excellent social skills, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Mac OS preferred, but not required.
- Experience with handling Mac devices preferred, but not required.
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionMindPoint Group delivers industry-leading cybersecurity solutions, services, and products. We are trusted cybersecurity advisors to key government and commercial decision-makers and support security operations for some of the most security-conscious organizatio
***US Citizens/Green Card/EAD ONLYThis is a hands on technical role, and its main purpose is to build, implement and support Cloud infrastructure hosted in Microsoft Azure.You will be responsible for 3rd line technical support, providing troubleshooting maintenance and support fo
Overview:Four Winds Interactive is actively seeking a talented Data Analyst to support our Finance Leaders with meaningful data on . This passionate data, analytics, and process-oriented individual, that is comfortable sitting in a high-visibility role where you will be working w
ResponsibilitiesExecute on and maintain all best practices for desktop management including but not limited to software & patch deployment, inventory management, compliance reporting, license auditing, image creation & deployment and workstation naming standards. May participate.
Title: Informatica DeveloperArrangement: C2CLocation: RemoteDuration: 12 monthsRequired skills & experience:Informatica Power Center, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure DataOps, Tidal, and Azure Data FactoryKey responsibilities:Develop a new Informatica job and/or enhance an existing In
More jobs by this company
Job Description:The Ferguson IT Back End Technology group is looking to add a remote Business Systems Analyst- IT SOX Controls to the IT Data Analytics team. The IT SOX Controls BSA will participate in IT GRC team efforts to plan, design, implement and maintain IT Governance, Ris
Job Description:We are looking for a focused Product Coordinator to continuously add new products to site and update the content of our product pages. The Product Coordinator will need to communicate with employees within the company with professionalism. The Product Coordinator.