SHI is looking for a full-time Microsoft Solutions Architect who will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Microsoft Solutions. Typical responsibilities for this solutions architect will include Microsoft 365 Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Active Directory 2008 R2+, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010+ deployments, assessments, and migrations.
This position is a remote position with Home Office setup as determined by SHI management.
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
Include but not limited to:
- Design and implement Microsoft solutions and related technologies based on customer requirements including but not limited to, Exchange Online, Exchange Server, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010+, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Directory Synchronization, and Azure AD.
- Migrating Exchange, Office 365, Google G-Suite, IMAP, and POP3 environments using native Microsoft tools and 3rd Party Migration utilities
- Design and implement Office 365 in multi forest, highly secure, and complex environments
- Including Edge Transport, Unified Messaging and Public Folders deployments and migrations
- Capacity and design planning experience for on-premises Microsoft Technology including High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Office 365 ProPlus deployment planning, management, and troubleshooting
- Familiar with Active Directory automation tools and PowerShell scripting
- Azure AD experience including, Conditional Access, Multi Factor Authentication, Reporting, SaaS Integration, Self-Service Password Reset, Cloud App Discovery, Azure Information Protections
- Windows 10 AutoPilot planning and deployment
- PowerShell scripting for automation, documentation and standardization
- Collect, produce and update deployment and design documentation
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on projects, overseeing the work of others and being accountable for the outcome of the project
- Assist sales team in identifying, scoping and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations
- Passion for technology with 5-10 years of technical experience with increasing responsibility
- Driven to learn and deploy new Microsoft Technology
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server and Active Directory solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status
The estimated pay range for this position in Colorado is $80,000-$160,000, which includes a base salary and bonuses. The compensation for this position is dependent on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location, and therefore will vary from individual to individual. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Azure Databricks sales organization is a team of sales professionals that work to deliversignificant revenue into Microsoft customers and end users. This team focuses on the full salesmotion (prospecting to closure) to accelerate the success of Databricks and its partners. Yo
XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins, Xgility is adding an Azure Developer Associate to our Cloud Development team. As a core member of our consulting platform development team, yo
XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins, Xgility is adding a Developer Associate to our O365 Cloud Development team. As a core member of our O365 Cloud Consulting team, you will work.
Description:The Senior Systems Engineer will develop, implement, and support systems related services and solutions for consulting clients. This position will build a customer-focused relationship with client to identify business challenges and develop specifications and requirem
The next generation Clinical Decision Support platform in Oncology that combines the power of artificial intelligence, codified clinical rules and pathways, precision oncology, telehealth, smartphone technology, and the EMR totransform cancer care.Enabling Next Generation Cancer.