Mandatory Skills: Azure Data Factory, Azure Kubernetes, Log Analytics & Azure Monitoring, Azure Data Bricks, Azure data Lake, Azure Storage, Scala/Spark Framework, SnowFlake
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in below Azure services is must.
a. Azure Data Factory
b. Azure Data Bricks
c. Azure Data Lake
d. Azure Storage
2. More than 2 years of programing experience in Scala/Spark framework .
3. Good Database designing and development skills and having experience in Snowflake DB.
4. Real time experience in working in a challenging system as dealing with large volume of data.
5. Working experience in Bigdata is added advantage
- Designing and implementing highly performant data ingestion pipelines from multiple sources using Apache Spark and/or Azure Databricks
- Delivering and presenting proofs of concept to of key technology components to project stakeholders.
- Developing scalable and re-usable frameworks for ingesting of geospatial data sets
- Integrating the end to end data pipleline to take data from source systems to target data repositories ensuring the quality and consistency of data is maintained at all times
- Working with event based / streaming technologies to ingest and process data
- Working with other members of the project team to support delivery of additional project components (API interfaces, Search)
- Evaluating the performance and applicability of multiple tools against customer requirements
- Working within an Agile delivery / DevOps methodology to deliver proof of concept and production implementation in iterative sprints.
- Strong knowledge of Data Management principles
- Experience in building ETL / data warehouse transformation processes
- Direct experience of building data piplines using Azure Data Factory and Apache Spark (preferably Databricks).
- Experience using geospatial frameworks on Apache Spark and associated design and development patterns
- Microsoft Azure Big Data Architecture certification.
- Hands on experience designing and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform (Cortana Intelligence Platform) including Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Stream Analytics
- Experience with Open Source non-relational / NoSQL data repositories (incl. SnowFlake, MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J)
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data including imaging & geospatial data.
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with tools such as Jenkins
Thanks & Regards
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
The Azure Databricks sales organization is a team of sales professionals that work to deliversignificant revenue into Microsoft customers and end users. This team focuses on the full salesmotion (prospecting to closure) to accelerate the success of Databricks and its partners. Yo
DescriptionJob Description:UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIALLeidos are a growing company delivering innovative technology and solutions focused on safeguarding critical capabilities and transformation in frontline services, our work in the United Kingdom includes addressing some of the most
XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins, Xgility is adding an Azure Developer Associate to our Cloud Development team. As a core member of our consulting platform development team, yo
XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins, Xgility is adding a Developer Associate to our O365 Cloud Development team. As a core member of our O365 Cloud Consulting team, you will work.
Description:The Senior Systems Engineer will develop, implement, and support systems related services and solutions for consulting clients. This position will build a customer-focused relationship with client to identify business challenges and develop specifications and requirem
More jobs by this company
Min 6 years of strong development expertise in C/C++ driven Applications.- Experience in working with C++ 11/14 version.- Excellent coding and debugging skills- Good with debugging issues and crashes- Development for Set Top Box and Consumer Electronic Devices and Mobile Platform
Hi All,JD:- Must have at least 6+ years of experience with software development and automation- Must have experience of Automation framework development from scratch- Should be able to develop and enhance inhouse testing tools using JAVA/.NET programming- Experience in testing mi
Hi All,Greetings from Cerebral Technologies Inc!!Job Description: Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus: Hands-on experience with SQL Server database managementMaintaining SQL jobs via Rundeck job scheduler and automation systemExtensive experience with SQL Server Database tools (SS