Hiring full-time remote employees in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Minnesota, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
TensorIoT is seeking a Mid Level Python Developer to become an integral part of our team! Leveraging the AWS (Amazon Web Services) platform we work to build new and unique solutions in the smart devices vertical across many different industry sectors. We're looking for tech-savvy enthusiasts with a passion for IoT (Internet of Things) and or ML/AI (Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence). Apply today and join our team!
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Collaborate with external clients and internal team members to meet product deadlines
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Experience with Python, Node.JS, TypeScript, AWS, and GraphQL
- Experience with hardware, sensors, and/or devices.
Preferred (Not Required):
- IoT/ML/AI/VR Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Python programming: 1 year (Required)
- Hardware: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.
More jobs by this company
Hiring full-time remote employees in the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nevada, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.TensorIoT is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. We help.