Goal of Job
- B.S. Computer Science/Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years backend systems and algorithms development experience.
- Successfully implemented an end to end technology integration.
- Proficiency in a modern programming language such as Go, Node.js, Python.
- Worked with microservices and API based architectures.
- Experience in architecting solutions for integrating disparate systems and services.
- Critical thinking - we use judgment in making key decisions, we are innovative and deep thinkers, we are deliberate and produce high quality work
- Helpfulness and transparency - we support each other by providing context and feedback, we operate with respect towards our customers, partners and team, we are open to giving and receiving feedback with the intention of improving how we function
- Operate as an owner - we are deeply invested in the success of the company and its customers, we do what’s right, not what’s easy, we spend carefully and know that any success is tied to what is best for our customers
- Pronto - we operate with a sense of urgency, have a GSD mentality, we are open to change as business needs evolve, and we embody grit and tenacity
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.
More jobs by this company
The CompanyFeatured in Forbes, Fast Company and Vogue, THE YES is revolutionizing ecommerce by creating a highly differentiated and personalized experience for consumers. Using sophisticated AI and web tech, our store learns customer tastes and gets.