At care.coach, we are pioneering human-in-the-loop digital avatars that support behavioral health among the highest-need, highest-risk patients (typically elderly) both in the hospital and at home.
Please check out the following video to understand how we help people living at home:
We're looking for a talented backend developer/engineer to support our team in full time regular employment with benefits.
As part of an agile development process, you will iteratively improve back end aspects of our products.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a similar field.
- Substantial Python and MySQL experience
- Substantial cloud experience (e.g. Azure, GCP, and/or AWS).
- Detailed technical knowledge of database, application and operating system security
- Experience working in Linux environment
- 2+ years in an agile environment designing and developing business logic and data-related software of web-based applications.
- Self-motivated, strong communicator capable of working within a diverse team.
Additional Desired Experience:
- PHP, Nginx
- Django framework
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
Job Type: Full-time W2 employment with benefits. (No C2C; No 1099)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Do you now, or will you ever, require employer-sponsored visa authorization to work for a US company?
- Do you reside in one of the following states ? CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IN, KS, MA, MD, MN, NC, NH, NY, TX, UT, WA
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- MySQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Cloud infrastructure: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.
More jobs by this company
Why work at care.coach?Because we were named one of the Top 5 IT Innovations of 2019 by the HealthLeaders IT Spending Guide, one of the Best Healthcare Startups to Watch in 2020 by Healthcare Weekly, and one of the Top 10 Aging in Place Innovations by.
At care.coach, we are pioneering human-in-the-loop digital avatars that support behavioral health among the highest-need, highest-risk patients (typically elderly) both in the hospital and at home.Please check out the following video to understand how.