InnoWave is looking for a BackEnd Developer based in Lisbon to develop and maintain software and solutions in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment.
BackEnd Developer | Microservices
- Write multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code as well as having experience in developing large scale solutions.
- Understand the Domain Driven Design, Lean Software Development and Hypothesis Driven Development
- Understand complex business-logical challenges and finding simplicity-seeking solutions
- Use the best coding standards and practices, to assure the quality of the code
- Guarantee a good communication process with all the team members
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or in similar areas
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in Java programming language
- Experience with microservices
- Deep knowledge and experience in Spring/Spring MVC, TDD, design patterns, simple design and RESTful Services.
- Experience with source control management (Git, Mercurial and SVN) as well as with tooling like Ant and Maven.
- Experience with tools like Junit or Mockito complement your development expertise
- Knowledge about CI/CD and build & deploy automation
- Experience with tools such as Drop Wizard and Hystrix is a plus
- Knowledge with mobile development is a plus
- Open to new technologies and modern software development methodologies
- Constantly look for new learnings
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Developed sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV's directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.
More jobs by this company
InnoWave is looking for a Salesforce Developer who can develop cross platform solutions based on business requirements and interact with other stakeholders to facilitate better development and testing functions.Salesforce Developer (M/F)Responsibilities.
InnoWave is looking for a professional and experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our team.You will be working in an Agile team and participate in design, planning and software development for Set Top Boxes, build and configure Linux distributions..
InnoWave is looking for Full-Stack Developer to integrate our teams and support our clients.Full-Stack DeveloperResponsibilitiesBuild robust, performant and high scalable, flexible solutionsParticipate in the technical design of the solution based on.
InnoWave is looking for a professional and experienced Lightning Developer to join our team.You will be working in an Agile team and participate in design, planning and software development for Set Top Boxes, build and configure Linux distributions.Lightning.