- Responsible for curating the structure of server-side information. Write server scripts and API's to be utilized by front side engineers and UX designers.
- The day to day consists of optimizing servers for speed and stability, implementing security structures, generating reusable code libraries, and generating data storage solutions.
- Utilizes experience with architecting, developing, and supporting distributed and scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications and services with hands-on coding experience in modern object-oriented language.
- Follow Test Driven Development or Self testing code to develop high quality software
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- A Bias for Action. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. We value calculated risk taking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, energetic and tenacious
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- An interest in continuous improvement, innovation and simplification
- The ability to translate business problems into practical, scalable technical solutions
- Humility, integrity and the ability to be self-critical
- Mclean, VA
- 100% remote
- Fulltime/Contract C2C/1099/W2
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive annual salary and bonus
- Paid Time off
- Medical for employee with employer HSA -100% employer paid
- Long term disability, Short term disability and Life Insurance/ AD&D - 100% employer paid
- Low cost 401K plan with 3% employer match
- Relocation package
- Career Growth
- Training, Certification and Continuous Learning opportunities
- Tech Conferences
What You’ll Find:
Everyone at Enquizit is driven by the pleasure of helping organizations who exist to do good, impacting our larger community.
- Rewarding work – We aim to empower good, doing business with clients whose work makes our world better.
- An open-door policy – We encourage feedback and transparency to enable trust and address issues proactively before they become larger.
- Encouragement to fail fast – We have one rule about mistakes: learn from them. When mistakes happen, we bypass blame and work as a team to correct what went wrong.
- Ongoing opportunities to learn – We have lunch and learns so we all learn, and as a company, we work smarter.
- Work-life balance – Our work is thrilling and meaningful, but we know that balance in all things is key to living well.
- A welcoming community – We work hard, but we take time to know each other, celebrate, and gather throughout the year.
- Cooperation across disciplines – Our teams rely on and coach each other, building trust and knowledge that pays off in every project.
For more information about Enquizit visit https://enquizit.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply to the position, send a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Ravi Sundar | Senior Manager
Enquizit, Inc | www.enquizit.com
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.
More jobs by this company
Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2021Front-end EngineerEnquizit Inc,Enquizit is seeking Front-end engineers with extensive experience in building responsive and accessible user-facing web applications. The individual must.
Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2021UX/UI Designer | Human-Centered DesignerEnquizit Inc,Enquizit is seeking a User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) designer who is skilled in both UX/UI best practices and research to understand.
Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2021Devops EngineerEnquizit Inc,Enquizit is seeking a highly skilled DevOps Engineer with expertise in technical, operational, security risk analysis and security automation in a hybrid cloud.