If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. - Milton Berle
Come build your door with us. It’s what we do here.
At Paradigm, we make world-class software and deliver high-quality professional services for the building products industry. Our success is tied directly to our customers’ success, so we do what it takes to make sure they’re successful. And we know that we couldn’t do it without our awesome employees.
We are currently seeking a Senior Back End Software Developer to join our team.
Our Software Development Team builds and supports a suite of applications. Our flagship product is now a web application hosted in AWS and Azure cloud ecosystems in a SaaS model. It uses a web front end built with JQuery, React, HTML, and CSS, talking to back end APIs and services built in .NET and T-SQL. These interoperate with the desktop application version of the product, also built with .NET and T-SQL. We're growing, learning, and experimenting with other technologies and techniques such as containerization and 3D modeling.
What You Will Do:
- You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of teams & projects, you will enhance and maintain the code for the back end API’s, services & desktop applications.
- This role is a good mixture of team work & individual project work.
- You will provide accurate and punctual time management and time tracking of projects.
- You will be responsible for supporting and investigating issues involving released software.
- You will plan & implement model data structures for scalability.
- You will collaborate on designs, with a focus on business requirements, computing & data storage. You will integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- You will interact with the QA team to meet quality & regulatory standards!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent), or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development, preferably for back end systems
- Experience developing in a modern IDE
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development lifecycle (requirements, design, development, testing) and exposure to iterative SDLCs
- Critical thinking, including creative development skills, requirements analysis capabilities, and proven problem-solving skills
- Dependable, organized and enjoy working in a changing/fast paced environment – we live in Agile
- Takes and sets direction and work independently to creatively meet business objectives
- Experience leading or mentoring other developers a plus
- You will travel up to 25% of the time. You may get to travel out of the country! A valid passport or ability to obtain passport that allows for travel outside of the US is required.
Ready to Join? Apply now at myparadigm.com/careers/
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.
More jobs by this company
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. - Milton BerleCome build your door with us. It’s what we do here.At Paradigm, we make world-class software and deliver high-quality professional services for the building products industry. Our success is tied.