Description: As a software engineer, you are ready to expand your knowledge and best practice experience through an established software development methodology. We employ technology that connects patients and physicians and fosters a patient experience that is unrivaled in the industry, and we seek a meticulous developer that will ensure our product continues to ship at the highest level of excellence. This is a mid-level position; we are looking for somebody who has at least 4+ years of Django web development experience. This role will report directly to the Engineering Lead.
- Detail oriented, proactive, and results driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about constantly improving and learning innovative technologies and skills
- Team-player mentality and taking initiative in solving problems collaboratively
- Skilled in time management and self-direction and able to work independently while contributing to team efforts with clear communication
- Can scope, estimate, develop, document, and test functionality
- Has strong, dependable work ethic and understands the need to follow through on commitments
- Ability to think critically to solve complex problems
- Take responsibility for their tasks and pride in their work
- Work product conforms to requirements, meets acceptance criteria, and has minimal (preferably no) defects
Required Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with Atlassian Agile tools: Jira/Confluence/Bitbucket
- Work experience using python 3+
- Understanding of Django fundamentals including forms, REST framework, models/ORM, storages, compressor, templates, migrations, and unit tests
- Full Stack development experience
- Good understanding of version control and experience with git
- Familiarity with containerization
- Security and computational awareness
- MVC, OOP, DRY, and Design pattern adeptness
- Understanding databases and CRUD
- Debugging skills using an IDE(PyCharm) or pdb/ipdb
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Python 3.8+
- Django 3.2+
- PostgreSQL 13+ and writing complex queries in SQL
- ETL experience
- Experience using PyCharm
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.