Corra is the global digital agency that lifestyle brands trust to accelerate their growth. Working at the intersection of commerce technology and customer experience strategy, we are known for our unmatched ability to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to leading B2C and B2B retailers.
Over the past 15+ years, we have helped merchants enable and scale their commerce vision, channeling our expertise and passion in the Magento Commerce, Adobe Experience Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and Shopify Plus platforms along with many vetted technology partners.
Winner of multiple Best Places to Work awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is looking for a Shopify Plus Technical Lead to join our team. The Technical Lead will work with our project and support teams to provide our clients with high quality development services. They will work with the team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the projects. In addition, they will maintain and enhance existing Shopify Plus ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices. Preferably an experienced ecommerce professional, the Technical Lead will have a passion for researching and learning the latest digital technologies.
- Work with the Corra team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintain and enhance existing Shopify Plus ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices
- Play a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Solution Strategists and Delivery Managers by providing technical suggestions.
- Partake in Scrum and Sprint planning calls and provide technical input (approach, estimate)
- Create high level technical design documentation
- Perform code review before deployment and provide technical review/ feedback to engineers
- Have a detailed technical understanding on work happening in assigned projects
- Have technical ownership of groups of projects
- Shopify Plus experience required
- Expert in Shopify Liquid template language
- Expert in Shopify APIs and its usage
- REST API working knowledge
- GraphQL expertise
- Working knowledge in Custom Shopify APP development
- Experience in Shopify Theme development
- Proven knowledge with Admin API and Storefront API
- Background in Product modeling and configuration via Shopify Admin
- Understanding of Product, Discount, Inventory, Fulfillment, Order APIs and customizations using the APIs
- Awareness of the Marketing Events, Discounts, Gift Cards and their configurations in Shopify
- Experience with Shopify instance management and configuration
- Knowledge in data migration and synchronization between Shopify instances
- Experience with code version/ branching tools like Git/SVN
- Good knowledge in AJAX/JQuery
- Prior experience with product/Customer/Order import Export management
- Experience integrating with backend systems such as ERPs, WMS, OMS, etc.
- Solid knowledge of performance Improvement best practices.
- 5+ years of ecommerce web development experience.
- 3 or more Shopify Plus project implementation experience
- PHP Experience is nice to have
- Experience/Knowledge of steps involved in migration of an existing commerce site running on a different platform to Shopify Platform (eg: Magento to Shopify)
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
- Familiar with SEO / SEM best practices
- Prior experience with React / Node / NoSQL stacks is nice to have
- Prior experience with Shopify theme frameworks such as Slate and/or Timber is nice to have
(Also open in a remote capacity, as well as a contract opportunity)
Corra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.