- Understand and demonstrate the principles of AUTOPAY’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
Enhance and maintain AUTOPAY’s node-based “middle tier”.
- API interface for client interfaces.
- API integration with AUTOPAY internal systems.
- API integration with third parties.
- Internal Lambda functions and related infrastructure.
Enhance and maintain AUTOPAY’s Java-based “backend”.
- API interface for systems and clients to interact with data layers.
- Integration with legacy systems.
- Enhance and maintain AUTOPAY’s data storage layers, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis.
- Monitor, maintain, and investigate the health and performance of middle-tier systems.
- Monitor, maintain and investigate the health and performance of backend systems.
- Collaboratively work with team members in managing and completing features/bugs in a sprint.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Work within the product and design teams on a variety of platforms and products.
- Adapt to business requests and requirements to meet company goals.
- Continue to learn and grow your craft.
- Additional duties as required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in an agile software development environment as a backend developer.
- Experience with various tech stacks and related technologies, including Java, Hibernate, Node, SQL, Stored Procedures, BASH, python, and more.
- Experience with various related technologies: Docker, Networking Infrastructure and protocols, CI/CD pipelines, and data storage systems.
- Experience identifying and resolving issues in complex, multi-layered systems.
- Demonstrated ability in building, deploying, and maintaining container-based software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver requirements for complex feature sets.
- Proficient with a wide arsenal of software tools, including Git, Development IDEs, Jira, Insomnia/ Postman, and more.
- Usage of AWS and awareness of the plethora of capabilities provided.
- Personal examples of functional programming, stateless architectures, service-oriented, and RESTful.
Language/Communication/Interpersonal: Ability to speak read and write fluent English. Must possess exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, presentation, and collaboration skills. Must be self-motivated, detailed-oriented, and able to define ideas down to a specification level. Must be able to drive projects, debate the merits of approaches, and work effectively with others.
Analytical: Demonstrated ability to measure and track results of work. Including defining key success metrics for projects, incorporating measurable business objectives, revenue optimization, and client experience best practices.
Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution, and consensus-building skills.
- Other: High level of personal motivation, professionalism, and integrity required. Ability to exercise discretion and judgment.
- Paid to Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- 401K Savings Plan.
- Four Health Insurance Plan Options.
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts.
- Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Long-term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Access to Fitness Centre.
- Free Parking Options and Transportation Assistance.
- Remote/Hybrid Options.
- Casual Professional work environment.
- Beautiful Office located in the Denver Tech Center with Mountain views.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.
More jobs by this company
ABOUT US:AUTOPAY is an innovative FinTech company that is powering finance in the age of mobility. We function as a virtual Finance & Insurance office, finding our customers the perfect lender for their car loan or refinance. This means we're able to.