Shop-Ware is looking for Backend Software Developers to join our Platform Engineering team.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup delivering a SaaS platform at scale to thousands of auto repair facilities internationally.
Want to have a direct, significant impact on the customer-facing product and see your work in use by auto repair professionals every week? Want to work with a team committed to quality software, modern devops practices and tooling, and a positive, collaborative culture? Join our passionate team of high-caliber technologists who genuinely enjoy logging into work each day.
We offer a great fully-remote team environment, competitive compensation, benefits, 14 paid holidays and 15 days of PTO, and health/dental/vision insurance.
In this role, you will:
- Design, plan, and implement system architectural changes and platform-wide backend services for a large Ruby on Rails web application at scale.
- Lead architectural vision and execution as the application and team grows.
- Continually improve development practices to deliver a highly-available, quality product.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Significant software and systems architectural experience. A strong understanding of how different web services and data stores can interact in a reliable, scalable fashion.
- Experience with AWS container or serverless technologies.
- Experience with architectural design and delivery of cloud-native software
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Problem solver with a motivation for quality software craftsmanship.
- Focused and detail-oriented and are able to implement creative and technically sound solutions.
About Shop-Ware: Shop-Ware, founded in 2013, is the automotive aftermarket's premier enterprise-grade SaaS platform for auto shop management. We recently closed our Series-A funding and are in sustainable growth mode.
Our software provides cutting edge solutions for the modern repair facility and is committed to developing sophisticated tools to help the aftermarket thrive and grow. Shop-Ware harnesses the best technologies available for the internet and mobile devices and puts them to work for independent small businesses. The cloud-based application helps automotive shops find seamless and intuitive solutions to increasing sell-through and customer satisfaction, and allows for huge increases in efficiency and operating profit
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $121,532.00 - $182,437.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- AWS: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.