Our mission is to provide the world with the tools to create safer, smarter road markings through connected equipment, automation, and data visualization. Join the Skip-Line team today to play a key role in continuing Skip-Line’s growth.
Skip-Line is building the next generation of roadway infrastructure technologies. This role will be critical in building and expanding the web applications used in construction and roadway navigation. This position directly provides creative and innovative solutions to real-world problems by building out our industry-leading software platform. Industry advancement and continued company growth rely heavily on quality software development.
- Write high-quality, maintainable, extensible, and portable code
- Design and develop high-quality code to improve platform reliability, availability, and scalability
- Develop and define the back-end architecture
- Work with the Project Manager, Senior Software Engineers, and other Software Engineers to develop new features and internal software
- Assist the support and customer success teams to troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing products
- Participate in code review to ensure a high-quality product for end-users
Additional Responsibilities Include:
Follow Skip-Line development guidelines and procedures. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Following Skip-Line code style and commenting guidelines
- Using version control and issue tracking software
- Writing product documentation for customers and/or internal use
- Protect Skip-Line intellectual property and proprietary information by keeping code and internal documentation/procedures confidential
- Assist with internal IT tasks.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 + years of back-end Software Engineering experience
- Strong understanding of SQL, Mongo, Docker, and Git version control systems
- Experience with cloud services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Must be able to work in the U.S.
Experience that will impress us:
- Experience with data analytics and report generation
- Machine learning and data mining
- Experience deploying C++-based applications in a scalable cloud environment
- Great benefits are offered including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k match, paid training, PTO and paid holidays for work-life balance, and many more benefits.
- Competitive and based on your experience
How to Apply:
Apply at https://shawharbor.betterteam.com/
Skip-Line is an EEO Company. It is the policy of Skip-Line to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford EEO to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
SKIP-LINE® is building the next generation in infrastructure technologies. We have decades of experience with pavement markings. Our systems function on the vast majority of paint trucks in North America. Our mission is to create safer, smarter markings through connected equipment, automation, and data visualization.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Our Client is looking to grow their Engineering teams across the internal pillars to help drive our internal execution, vision, culture and fun. We are looking for partners to help scale the org; to be principled, engaging, and up-level teams.he team.
REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITYAre you a back end developer looking to expand your scope while creating new technology that makes a difference in people's lives?We're looking for a software engineer to work on a new golang back end project.Reflexion is developing.
Sr. Software Engineer Back End- Remote (Location preference GA. NC. SC. FL.) )About TillsterTillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement solutions. For over a decade we’ve developed revolutionary self-service, ordering and.
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized.