On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to join our client’s team in Bremen.
Client is the holding company of the GC-GROUP - Germany’s market-leading wholesaler for building services. To ensure that the approximately 150 medium-sized companies in Germany and 16 other countries function smoothly, we - as the headquarters and service provider - supply more than 20,000 employees with the necessary information, materials, and services. Regardless of our market position, we remain true to our foundation as a medium-sized, family-run company.
- With know-how and analytical vision, you will implement solutions for our successful B2B webshop together with the development team.
- You will play an active role in our team with a focus on backend development (services, interfaces, APIs, libraries).
- In addition to implementation, this also includes joint analysis, conception and evaluation of e-commerce and e-business requirements in the B2B environment.
- With the support of tests and documentation, you accompany the solution from the beginning to productive use and are thus part of the success.
- Completed studies in the field of (business) computer science or completed training as an IT specialist in application development with initial work experience.
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented software development, preferably with C#.
- Confident use of several of the technologies and tools listed (.NET 6, APIs, REST, SQL, Git/GitLab, .NET Frameworks 4.8, Elasticsearch, Redis, Visual Studio, PowerShell, TypeScript, HTML, CSS).
- Dedicated and level-headed team player with great enthusiasm for new technologies, exciting projects, and clean code, but not afraid of refactoring and complex requirements.
- Good communication skills to work together in an agile environment to develop high-quality software in an interdisciplinary team.
- Systematic and analytical thinking to understand the interrelationships of our B2B processes in the e-commerce environment and to design them successfully.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
NTERSOL is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Backend Software Engineer to join our growing team. As an individual contributor, you will be developing software according to best practices, accruing minimal technical debt. We are looking for.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
More jobs by this company
On behalf of our Client, Scalors is looking for a Middle Java Developer to join our client’s team.About client:The client is developing a platform for collecting market data like offers, products and merchants or retailers. The platform under development.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for Java Senior Developers, starting with one Developer with the following skills.Must have skills:Java 9Lambda expressionJava FunctionsSpring BootGitShould have:Spring Cloud StreamsSpring Cloud FunctionSpring.