Are you a developer that enjoys the complexities of cloud infrastructure? Our SaaS startup is working to build “security observatories” that help modern SaaS businesses understand their security posture. We need your help in building out our distributed systems in the cloud. We are looking for a talented and experienced engineer to continue building out the backend systems that gather, store, and analyze information to highlight gaps in configuration and identify incorporated components. If you are interested in having a large influence and significant impact on our product, we’d love to chat!
What You'll Be Doing
- Invent ways to programmatically interact with other SaaS companies to collect configuration information from those services and compare to security best practices (e.g., is multifactor turned on?)
- Building automation to help us understand a SaaS architecture and its dependencies
- Building a system that can store all the collected information and reduce it down to a digestible form for our UI to access through APIs you write
- Actively participate in the software development planning process
- Coding primarily in Golang, with some Typescript
- Collaborating with the rest of our team in California (working primarily in PST)
What We're Looking For
- 4-7 years of software engineering experience
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
- Experience with cloud production environments (AWS, Azure, GCP) and Docker containers.
- Experience with cloud security best practices
- Self-motivated individual that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, this job is remote
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field is preferred
- Experience managing medium to large projects with a team of engineers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trustero is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.
More jobs by this company
We are looking for a talented ReactJS developer to help us build out our product that ultimately will give customers a “dashboard” of their security posture and actionable insights on how to improve it. As a full-stack engineer, you’ll contribute to.