- Plan and Develop Magento 2 Solutions.
- Review code and your project delivery to improve project quality and collaboration with QA Engineers.
- Perform Magento 2 customizations and custom module development.
- Collaborate on the design and development of new solutions.
- Support front- and back-end Magento 2 development projects.
- At least 4 years of Magento experience (Certification is a plus!).
- At least 2 years of Magento 2 front-end development experience.
- Organized, detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- At least 2 years of Magento Commerce Cloud experience.
- Must have experience developing custom backend and frontend modules for Magento 2.
- Must have experience operating a high-performing Magento 2 store, including infrastructure optimization and performance tuning.
- Retail Reinvented is a remote-first agency; your role will be 100% remote via Slack, Email, and other project management systems.
- Your work schedule will require some overlap with our Pacific Time Zone work schedule.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
GovCIO is a team of transformers-people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each.
Full-Time/Remote (within the US)careMESH is seeking a motivated self-starter with experience implementing REST APIs (based on HL7 FHIR) and complex database and search applications to support our national healthcare provider directory. We are a distributed.
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.