Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Collaborate with multiple skill sets and disciplines to design, build, and maintain APIs and services that underlie our customers’ experience.
- Work with engineers from multiple teams to continue our investment in improving our service architecture.
- Own our team’s production systems, measure and track their health, and assist our dedicated support team to resolve production issues.
- Maintain a CI/CD pipeline for testing and deploying microservices.
- Mentor other engineers and provide thoughtful feedback.
- Partner closely with Pantheon Product teams to define product strategy, roadmaps, and deliverables.
- Work across teams to share architecture, evolve engineering standards, improve testing approaches, mentor peers, and celebrate our wins.
What you Bring to the Table
- You are a full-stack developer with strong knowledge and experience developing in a CI/CD environment using CircleCI, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform and AWS.
- You have knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Platform services and components such as Cloud Build, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, Cloud Key Management Service, and Firebase.
- You have developed APIs in Golang, Java, Python, PHP, or Node.js.
- Experience with GraphQL, especially using Apollo Client and Server.
- You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- Experience with unit, functional, integration and end-to-end testing strategies.
- You are a clear communicator, able to represent your contributions and ideas with clarity while remaining open to the contributions and ideas of others.
- Take pride in what you can do as part of a team.
- Excited about working collaboratively, with different teams, on different parts of the product.
- You have 8+ years of professional software development experience.
- Bonus if you have knowledge of Drupal 8/9 and Wordpress 5.7 backend and frontend components and APIs.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate.
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.
1+ million mobile app developers and marketing teams use OneSignal to send push notifications, in-app messages, emails, and SMS messages. We started as a YCombinator-backed company. Our founders were frustrated with existing push notification tools,.
More jobs by this company
Analytics Project ManagerAbout PantheonPantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers.