Looking for development engineers for developing and maintaining bleeding-edge and highly scalable platform software, such as Orchestration and Analytics in
Network Function Virtualization, data marshaling and translation, schema management and code generation, distributed CRUDX transactions, and model-driven, scriptable command line interface, task schedulers, message passing middleware, databases etc.
- Architect, design, develop software applications for a highly distributed, highly scalable orchestration and analytical platform
- Collaborate with developers to design and develop the software * Work with product managers, designers, and quality engineers in cross functional teams to develop application requirements and solutions
- Ensure code quality by participating in code reviews, writing unit tests, and analyzing code coverage
- Delivering feature content in large, complex software platforms * Communicate progress in an agile environment with team members spread across multiple geographies.
- MS or BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong Python/JAVA/GO/C/C++ coding experience and familiarity with REST APIs etc.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to drive software development solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with strong ability to proactively identify and fix issues
- Linux/BSD/Unix systems and network programming development experience is a plus
- Experience with management software development (CLI/SNMP/NETCONF/YANG etc..) is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Project DescriptionApplying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds of the Canada.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.