The ideal candidate has extensive experience developing APIs and architecting systems to meet the needs of external partners.
This is a remote position, performed from a home office. Canddiates must be based within the United States. Our team’s office is located in Austin, TX. Should you be located nearby, this position has the flexibility to be performed from your home, from the office, or hybrid, based on your preferences.
- Interact with business and project management to determine present and future needs
- Determine appropriate architecture and technologies to meet those needs
- Create new external API’s that connect to our backend systems via middleware
- Create and maintain a website to document and support those API’s
- Support our partners as they implement system using our services
- Eventually build and mentor a team as this project expands
- 5 years total experience as a developer
- 3 years' experience developing API’s and/or middleware
- Knowledge of interface standards including SOAP, REST and OpenAPI
- Ability to do full stack development, i.e., HTML/CSS/JS as well as back-end code
- Ability to write documentation and create example code
- Experience with enterprise grade middleware platforms, e.g., Mulesoft/Boomi/Workato
- Experience developing and deploying applications via AWS (API Gateway, Lambda, CloudFront)
- Knowledge of Salesforce objects and workflows
- Knowledge of e-commerce systems, e.g., Oracle ATG, Magento
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of CI/CD techniques, especially GitHub actions
CORT is a subsidiary of Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. We are the world’s largest provider of furniture rental, trade show and event furnishings and relocation and transition services. We have locations throughout the US and in the UK, and a proprietary global network in over 80 countries around the world. We are dedicated to helping people make a house a home, an office a great place to work and an event a memorable celebration.
As part of a national company, CORT Furniture Rental offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Business Services, please visit our website at www.CORT.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
Pursuant to the Fair Chance Hiring Ordinance for participating locations, CORT will consider all qualified applicants to include those who may have criminal history records. Check your city government website for specific fair chance hiring information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Headquarters: Barcelona URL: https://sharplaunch.comJOB SUMMARYAs a Full Stack Developer you will play a critical role for building and improving all aspects of our main web application. You will work on a variety of projects and have direct ownership.
View all jobsTech Lead - Backend EngineeringRemote, US · Computer/SoftwareThis is an opportunity for you to be an impactful leader across all aspects of our technology environment. Our intent is to leverage technology as a means to deliver game changing.
At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.About ParadigmParadigm.
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.You will be responsible for understanding.