Software is eating the world - and AI is eating software. Just like the last two decades have seen software penetrate every industry and use case - the next two decades will see AI touch everything we do. And as more and more of the mission-critical systems that run our lives are entrusted to algorithms, reliability and safety become a real concern. This is where CalypsoAI comes in. At CalypsoAI we build tools for trusted AI.
AI Start - Up (East Coast)
- Develop well-designed, scalable, and robust software to a high-quality standard
- Collaborate with the team, participate in design sessions, code reviews
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies
- Attend training and educations
- Minimum 2 years of Python development industry experience
- Familiarity developing with web frameworks, such as flask
- Configuring commercial software solutions to customer databases, platforms, and toolkits
- Working with end-users to understand workflows, requirements, and feature requests
- Critical thinking & structured problem solving
- Debugging complex, multi-service applications
- Working as part of a team
- Time management
- Inter/intra-team communication
- To start with: we at CalypsoAI are building the first-ever security for AI solution!
- If that's not enough: We are a fast-growing startup meaning we have great opportunities to grow within the company!
- Endless opportunities to learn from our inspirational, talented team members
- You will never be bored at work again if you join us!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Skiplagged is a profitable travel-growth company that has unique technology to make it easier and more affordable for travelers to experience the world. We are a group of improvers and frequent travelers who recognized that there were no travel companies.
** This is a REMOTE CONTRACT positionJob description: We are aggressively looking for a Python Developer with 7+ year experience preferably with a large organization.This is an URGENT requirement: Interviews within 24 hours.DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES At least.
Sunday is a data-driven start-up based in Boulder, Colorado, with a mission to empower consumers to take better care of their land. In just three years, we’ve grown from an idea to a major industry disruptor offering 100,000+ homeowners a more sustainable,.
About the teamThe mission of our Home Understanding AI team is to deeply understand Homes to improve recommendation and search quality and provide important home insights to Zillow’s customers. We power a variety of personalized customer touch points.
About Swoop:At Swoop, we’re on a mission to build the operating system that unlocks the future of critical infrastructure. Systems are reconfigurable and edge assets are capable of serving new purposes. We offer a platform of interoperable products to.
More jobs by this company
Position: Data Scientist - AI Start Up (East Coast -Remote)AI-powered systems are increasingly being used to replace or augment human decision-making across a broad range of industries. These systems already impact many aspects of our lives and will.
Data Scientist - Professional Services (Client Facing).CalypsoAIWashington, DC USAJob Position: Data Scientist (Delivery) (East Coast US- Remote) - Full-Time Position.We are looking for a driven, analytical, and highly professional data scientist to.
CalypsoAIWashington, DC USAJob Position: Data Scientist (Delivery) (East Coast US- Remote) - Full Time PositionWe are looking for a driven, analytical, and highly professional data scientist to help deliver our solutions to customers, and to shape the.
At CalypsoAI we build tools for trusted AI.Our engineering team has grown substantially over the last 2 years and we have now reached a point where our engineering leadership team needs to grow to prepare for future growth.We are looking for an engineering.