The Brand Lab is Amazon’s custom development and prototyping team for advertisers and agencies. We focus on the conception, prototyping and execution of branded custom experiences across Amazon properties. In this role, you will be part of the US Automotive Brand Lab team, which primarily supports marketing and innovation goals for OEMs and their agencies. You will operate in the areas between teams and architectures, and drive cross-functional delivery to meet goals on time.
The scope and impact of your work will directly benefit Amazon customers and large strategic initiatives. You will devise and operate internal mechanisms to empower multi-disciplinary teams to conceive, design and develop new automotive discovery and shopping experiences for our customers. You will effectively manage your time to support ongoing product development work and manage campaign-specific shorter term executions for advertisers. This will require working across different organizational levels and groups including internal research and software development teams.
You will own project schedules, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders, define problem solving and risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate conflict resolution through the full project cycle. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving and communication skills. You will manage the migrations of two key back-end systems and the technical dependencies/delivery of a net new automotive experience. You will be expected to create certainty out of ambiguity while having a firm grasp over the operational, and financial aspects of your programs. As the first role of its kind on the team, your experience will also produce insights to refine the definition of this role’s responsibilities and longer term goals.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the system architecture within program domain to ensure dependencies are not broken by development changes and that systems are not broken by upstream changes.
- Consider the larger picture (e.g., efficiency, availability, operability, scalability, business goals, customer experience) and balance it against the needs of engineering teams who have to build, maintain and extend features for the life of the technology.
- See patterns and discover solutions; make connections to improve project/process efficiency. Know what solutions exist elsewhere and how they can be connected.
- Create and improve workflows to convey detailed technical knowledge (verbally, in writing, and via diagram) to engineering teams.
- Assess engineering practices for testing, triage and maintenance and work with peers to establish the right methods for effective project delivery.
- Partner with product and design teams to manage the scope of each product/program to deliver key goals on time and within resource or budget restrictions.
- Own program communication and accelerate progress by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing blockers and escalating appropriately.
- Use Asana to provide timely updates on project status to leadership stakeholders and track progress of milestones.
- 5+ years of project management, program management or technical program management experience working directly with software engineering teams
- Experience managing cross-functional programs and release schedules
- Experience building and evaluating system-level technical design
- Experience developing and executing/delivering product and technical roadmaps
- Proficient knowledge of project/program management principles and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work with, motivate and inspire technical and non-technical business owners to get things done in a mostly virtual environment
- Ability to make trade-offs to balance strategic business needs and technology needs to resolve bottlenecks and deliver incremental value
- History of managing software products from conception to on-time and on-budget deployment on both short and long term timelines
- BS or MS degree in a computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience in an IT-related field
- An entrepreneurial spirit with enthusiasm for advertising and/or automotive
- Experience with agile or other program management methodologies
- Experience using or developing with bug tracking systems
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Gopuff is seeking an experienced product leader to own and drive our Delivery Partner Experience Product strategy and agenda. You will be responsible for all products that interact with our delivery partners including the Gopuff Driver App, Pay, Onboarding.
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!Valuing Differences - Works effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, abilities, motivations, or backgrounds; seeks out and uses unique abilities, insights,.
About Crossover HealthCrossover Health is creating the future of health as it should be. A national, team-based medical group with a focus on wellbeing and prevention that extends beyond traditional sick care, the company delivers an entirely new model.
Description This is a Full Time Telework position.Troubleshoot incoming external email and calls pertaining to issues, and closeouts in the system.Troubleshoot incoming internal users email and calls regarding processing payments, amendments, awarding,.
Great experiences are delivered one interaction at a time.Tactis is adding to its experience delivery team. We are recruiting for a Junior Software Developer to work with the Tactis Design & Engineering team on a variety of projects. In this role, you.
More jobs by this company
Startup CommunityNurture accelerator cohort community leveraging a wide range of web tools (e.g., Slido, Poll Anywhere, Slack) and social channels (e.g., answer questions on Slack, create connections and relationships with cohort participants)Build templates.
The role of a Design Program Manager (DPM), Packaging and Publication is to forecast and plan for the design development lifecycle of global packaging and inbox publication initiatives with regional teams, 3P vendors, and suppliers; This includes resource.
The Systems Engineer works with End Point Detection and Response Services supporting employee end points. Primary Responsibilities Triaging tickets, Coordinating Deployments, and investigating and troubleshooting issues.Understand how Anti-Virus (AV),.