About The Institutes
A not-for-profit organization located in beautiful Malvern, PA, The Institutes have been the leading provider of risk management and property-casualty insurance education for more than 100 years. By living our values—Put the Customer First, Do What You Say, Work Together, Be Innovative and Do the Right Thing— our talented team delivers innovative solutions that best empower risk and insurance professionals to help those in need. In 2022, The Institutes was named a Top Workplace by Philly.com for the seventh time. We understand the importance of work-life balance and provide excellent benefits and a friendly and team-focused work environment to drive employee engagement.
eCommerce Web Analyst
The Institutes is looking for a data-driven, innovative, and tech-savvy analyst to help monitor and provide insights and recommendations of our day-to-day eCommerce business. You’ll play an integral role on the marketing team and collaborate with other analysts, web developers, and eCommerce marketers to help drive lead generation, optimize webpage conversion rates, and enhance our overall customer experience. You’ll analyze user experiences and purchase pathways to identify strategic insights for The Institute’s core business. Come help us transform the way we educate and deliver knowledge to the risk management and insurance industry. If you’re confident your experience is a match, we’d love to speak with you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the core business’s eCommerce data and analytics insights
- Develop, deliver, and present reports that summarize insights for review by management to summarize campaign performance and help drive marketing and business unit decisions
- Facilitate meetings to communicate data analysis findings to team members
- Apply tools to provide visibility into the customer journey and opportunities to increase eCommerce revenue
- Partner with the Director of eCommerce and the eCommerce Marketing Manager to create, maintain and optimize reporting and dashboards for eCommerce performance KPIs.
- Work with Enterprise Research team to leverage business intelligence platform to visualize data to inform key Marketing stakeholders
- Utilize Google Tag Manager to implement events and success measures.
- Conduct A/B testing using tools like Google Optimize.
- Leverage findings to develop insights that translate into actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with IT colleagues to manage advanced analytics requests tied to web properties
- Monitor compliance standards on website and related web properties
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (focus on Marketing or Data Science a plus).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a data analytics.
- Hands-on experience with data analytics and business intelligence tools such as GA4, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Tableau, Lucky Orange, HotJar, etc.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Experience with omni-channel marketing preferred.
- Experience working with third-party agencies preferred.
- Understands and can explain customer experience (CX) and user experience (UX).
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
- Experience with back-end database querying technologies such as Big Query and SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau a plus.
The Best Part? The Benefits!
To enforce the importance of work-life balance, employees enjoy excellent benefits, including:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution up to 16%
- Generous time off package that includes paid vacation, personal, sick and holidays
- Paid maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Retail Reinvented is seeking an experienced Magento 2 Developer who is a strong leader and collaborative teammate. A major part of this role is to review and improve our current system processes. This will entail understanding the history of these processes,.
Full-Time/Remote (within the US)careMESH is seeking a motivated self-starter with experience implementing REST APIs (based on HL7 FHIR) and complex database and search applications to support our national healthcare provider directory. We are a distributed.
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide.
Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life.
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries.