Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Product Quality Analyst to work with their internal team and external partners to drive robust quality data processes and analytics tools.
You will be responsible for understanding product manufacturing data such as, but not limited to, yields, retest rates, and warranty rates in the field. You will be working with cross-functional team members to both create currently used data dashboards for these metrics to make them more effective, and also create new ones that provide additional insight into overall product/factory performance. You will also be required to work with teams related to back-end data ingestion to ensure that all necessary product data is available and has a high level of overall integrity.
This role provides the opportunity to grow from some fundamental knowledge of operations to senior contributing member of an operations team. There is flexibility to learn about manufacturing engineering, data analysis, quality engineering, and work closely with design engineers throughout both development and sustaining product cycles.
This position is a remote 6-month contract. You must be in the US, no H1B Visa status. Hourly rate + benefits through Talent Table.
As a Product Quality Analyst you will :
- Review and improve upon current data infrastructure used to house manufacturing and field product data
- Create new data dashboards to help summarize product data from both factory and field perspectives
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure all product data of interest is of high integrity and correctly ingested
- Conduct data analyses (yield, IQC, ORT, IPQC, etc..) on production and quality metrics
- Review and summarize data reports for cross-functional distribution
- Assist in root-cause analysis and process studies in the case of quality excursions
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing and/or quality management
- Great attention to detail with strong written/verbal communication skills
- Understand factory processes and good manufacturing practices
- Database familiarity and experience with tools such as Tableau, Looker, or other data visualization tolos
- Familiarity with SQL and any related database management software languages
- Solid communication skills and team player attitude to establish good working relationships within Engineering and Operations
- Basic statistical analysis skills
Nice to Have:
- PLM system familiarity: Arena, Agile, etc.
- JMP preferred, but not a requirement
- Familiarity with Process FMEA and risk assessment
- Engineering(Manufacturing/Test/Design) working experience
- Willingness to be flexible within Hardware Operations team; support functions outside of Quality if need be.
- Direct factory experience and interest in improving processes for contract manufacturers
Job Type: Contract
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ROLE: Informatica Data Quality DeveloperIMPORTANT:-Project is in Albany, NY, work is remote for now, but location in Albany is required when things become normal.RESPONSIBILITIES:Requires Informatica Data Quality DeveloperExperience in IDQ development.
Why Us?:With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer.
InfoAge Solutions, Inc. (IAS) is a full-service Information Technology Company with offices in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC with over 20 years' experience specializing in using technology to help government and businesses achieve success. IAS.
HiThis is Prince from IT-Alliances Inc I have a job requirement on full-time/permanent. Interested can send me the updated resume.Job Title: ETL Tester.Location: Remote.Duration: - Fulltime/Permanent.Job Description:Interact with Subject Matter Experts.
Data ScientistSalary range of $110,000 to $130,000 is based on technical experience and technical interview.Location- 100% RemoteSeeking an experienced, results-oriented, mission-driven Data Scientist who possesses knowledge of appropriate data sources.
More jobs by this company
Our client a financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Data Engineer who will assist with re-architecting key ETLs written in SQL on Apache Airflow and migrating them to Prefect.This role will partner with our Data Architect and focus.
A financial services and digital payments company is seeking a Data Analyst.This position is a remote 3-month contract. You must be in the US, no H1B Visa status. Hourly rate + benefits through Talent Table.As a Data Analyst you will:Use data to drive.