About the Company
ProjectManager is the leader in Project Management software for today’s hybrid teams. Our award-winning hybrid project and work management solution empowers companies to succeed in this new world of work, with tools to help teams organize, collaborate and accelerate their time to delivery whether they are co-located or remote, working asynchronously or together, agile or waterfall, from team member to executive. More than 3,000 companies—including Nestle, Siemens and Lubrizol—have chosen ProjectManager as their hybrid work management software solution. Collaborative work management, reimagined for hybrid teams. ProjectManager is headquartered in Austin, with offices in Auckland, Seattle and other great cities around the globe.
This position is based in Auckland, New Zealand (work from home).
About The Team and how you fit in
We are a highly motivated engineering team that likes to get stuff done.We are looking for a passionate and experienced Back End Developer to join our growing global software development team. You will be an integral part of our ongoing drive to create components and features on the server-side, indirectly accessed by user interactions on our SaaS project management software and mobile apps. We are looking for someone that is comfortable using their knowledge of programming languages to code on the server side and have an immediate effect on our business success, as well as the success of our customers.
More About What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be a vital member of an agile squad and you will undertake daily back end development activities to deliver key features from our extensive product roadmap
- You will work closely with the CTO & Head of Engineering to identify opportunities for innovation within the ProjectManager platform in the AWS environment
- You will take a leadership role in the dev ops team, providing guidance and mentoring to our existing dev ops employee
- You will be a key member of the Architecture chapter where you will collaborate with our existing architects to innovate and develop new architectural patterns for our platform
What You Bring With You
- You have a sound understanding of architectural principles, practices and processes as applied in the delivery of fit-for-purpose SaaS solutions
- You are someone who can collaborate with our existing senior architects to identify and define new architectural opportunities for the platform
- You are comfortable moving from high-level, strategic architectural and R&D activities into detailed development work and back again in the same day
- Strong interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills with the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders
- You will have proven experience working with Cloud technologies and platforms such as Azure, AWS, and Oracle Cloud and be a champion for Cloud-native systems development
- Ability to produce well-structured and easily understood documentation and make persuasive presentations that can be understood by senior management and your peers
- Agile mindset, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation
- You have solid experience and knowledge with .NET, C#, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server (queries, stored procs, triggers, Version Control, Git, and writing unit tests
What We offer
- Super talented team who values hard work, success, and fun
- A collaborative atmosphere with projects that require crossing departmental lines
- A laid-back and casual, but deeply goal and metrics-driven culture
- Full autonomy and ownership over your work with no micro-management
- An experimental mindset that’s quick to amplify successes, and just as quickly drop what isn’t working. No one’s married to failing ideas for their own sake
- Open-door management philosophy and fully-transparent business operations. You’ll know where the company’s headed, and what your role is on that path
- Work/Life Balance
- Work from home while living in New Zealand
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
At Jane, we’re working to find the best ways to help small businesses succeed, and we’re using the latest technology to build a better online marketplace. We have some pretty big goals and are always looking for talented people far and wide who want.
SDET With .Net BackgroundRemoteLong term ContractJob Requirements:Required Qualifications:BS in Computer Science or equivalent.At least 3 years of software development experience, including designing, implementing, debugging, and testing.3+ Experience.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Sr. .NET Developer to join a growing Healthcare Technology Company. The .NET Developer will develop new modules and perform maintenance on application solutions.Responsibilities Sr. .NET Developer include:Engage the.