*not C2C eligible*
This is a 12 month contract
As a Backend Developer, you will have the opportunity to design, build, test, maintain, and have a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap of the company's platform. You will be responsible for design and development of backend components of highly scalable eCommerce web and Merchandizing applications.
- Experience with modern libraries and tooling
- Significant GO and Java programming skills and data structures
- Significant Microservices architecture and development skills
- Significant experience with the Spring Framework (Persistence, REST, Messaging, Integrations) such as Spring Boot
- Significant experience on core features of Spring such as Dependency Injection and aspect-Oriented Programming, Spring Security, etc
- Significant knowledge of SQL Database and NoSQL Databases ( Oracle, Postgres, Cassandra )
- Significant experience in Messaging architectures & development- Kafka or equivalent
- Proven Experience in building RESTful APIs and a deep understanding of REST principles
- Proven Experience working with Docker or similar technologies, GIT, CI/CD and writing unit/integration tests
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative, quality deliverable and ability to work under pressure
- Business-minded approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment
- Develop backend eCommerce web and Merchandizing applications in cloud platform technologies
- Collaborate with designers & product managers to iterate on the design & implementation of our product
- Work with Engineers from the full stack to build and ship features
- Identify and uphold engineering best practices
- Monitor performance, watch for traffic drops related to usability problems & rectify the issues
- Review app and feature code, and plan future API upgrades with the development team
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $85.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Go: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Location: REMOTEDescription: Our client is currently seeking a Full-stack software engineerJob Title: Software EngineerJob type: ContractLocation: Work from home (PST / CA timezone)Duration: 12 MonthsWe are seeking a talented full-stack software engineer.
The Role:As a Staff Engineer with Freedom Financial Network, you will contribute directly to the success of the lending business and have a meaningful impact on our customers’ lives.We are looking for seasoned engineers to bring new and innovative ideas.
More jobs by this company
The Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for system analysis, design, development and testing for their assigned technical product(s) or application(s), within the context of an agile/DevOps delivery model. In addition, they will extend their DevOps.
Make recommendations to management to adjust system performance parameters. Delegate problem resolution to other team members and conduct follow-up.30% Provide enhancement recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. Analyze new/revised.
Day to Day Responsibilities: Working in SAS, python developmentAgile environment - sprints, ceremoniesTop Must-Have SkillsWorkday - requiredSAS - requiredHADOOP - requiredStrong programmerSelf-starter, takes the initiativeCollaborative environmentStrong.
Business Systems Analyst Pittsburgh, PA (fully remote - EST hours)6 month contract to hireCEI is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our national healthcare client's team! In this role, you'll perform configurations for ranked tickets by the.
--->*** Per client requirements, C2C is not an option - DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE C2C***< ---Our Fortune 50 telecom and media client has two (2) openings for a Database Developer!There are 300 projects that this team is handling and each member is.
CEI is recruiting on behalf of our client in the financial services industry for a software engineer to join their network security operations team. This is a fully remote contract position, slated for 6 months, with the potential to convert to full.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability.
***No C2C/Sponsorships***A software engineer will participate in the development, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting software components according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. A software engineer will participate.
Day to Day Responsibilities: Assist the API development teamGenesis Cloud for contact CenterBackend Java Developer to develop the APIs. Working with API to develop APIs for new Genesis cloud solution and Legacy solution. Contact center space experience.
A software engineer will participate in the development, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting software components according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. A software engineer will participate in the application.
Salesforce Developer - APEX/VlocityPittsburgh, PA (fully remote - EST hours)6 month contract to hire CEI is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our national healthcare client's team! In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing.
Great for recent grads with internships or early professionalsJob at a Glance:Fully remote position with large cable clientRate range starting at $45/hrContract position with potential of extensionSkilled in Python or Scala, Spark, Data Modeling, AWS.