At ACT Your Work Makes a Difference
ACT team members are part of an organization dedicated to an important mission: Helping people achieve education and workplace success.
Advancing the mission internally, by helping team members achieve education and workplace success of their own, is core to our values. ACT supports team members by offering market-competitive pay, generous paid leave, flexible working arrangements, and access to an array of well-being programs including health & wellness programs and professional learning and development opportunities.
You will be joining a remote team that has extensive experience in the meetings and travel industry, is collaborative, and enjoys working with each other.
The position: We are seeking a Event Systems Coordinator to help us fulfill that mission.
Work location: This is a remote position.
The Event Systems Coordinator is a technical position primarily responsible for the operation and maintenance of ACT’s event registration systems, session and speaker management systems, and event mobile apps.
- Build event registration websites, session and speaker management systems, and event mobile apps
- Organize, upkeep, and ensure reliable operation of event systems and serves as a central point of contact for all event change requests
- Ensure event systems are properly configured and data is captured in the predefined structures; recommend methods to proactively improve processes
- Maintain contact database and ensure compliance with email opt-out requests
- Build and update event templates and email templates
- Work with internal clients to enhance or customize event-specific communications
- Test and monitor event systems functionality throughout the lifecycle of the event
- Create and update training manuals and provide training and support for staff
- Work with Event Planning Team to generate detailed process maps for event management and event reporting
- Import and export data as required to synchronize back-end systems
This could be the job for you if you have (minimum requirements):
- 1 year of experience using and/or managing event software
- Knowledge of events industry
- Technical aptitude – proven ability to learn and manage software tools at the administrator level
- Data organization and management – proficient with spreadsheet tools, such as Microsoft Excel
- Communication – ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization
- Collaboration – work effectively with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Decision making – acts decisively with sound judgement; uses data to analyze options and form opinions; keeps manager informed on work activities and issues requiring resolution
- Change management – ability to manage change and navigate positively in an environment experiencing change at a fast pace
- Initiative – uses self-starter approach, ability to multi-task, proactively anticipates and acts on information and details needed, willingness and ability to learn
- Problem solving – good critical thinking skills and ability to quickly identify root causes of issues, potential mitigation strategies and solve conflicts as they arise
- Good organization and detail-focused skills
- Bachelor's degree in related area of study, or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience building registration systems a plus
When ACT was founded in 1959, it disrupted the assessment industry with a new approach to helping students better understand their readiness so they could take steps to improve it. By leveraging our expertise and authority in assessment and research, we will again disrupt the industry—helping more people learn, better measure their progress, and improve their navigation through life’s transitions.
More than ever before, ACT is fulfilling its mission of helping people achieve education and workplace success. We’re doing it by pushing the boundaries of learning innovation through the work of our people, who we call team members because we’re all in this together.
We know transformation does not come without challenge. That’s why ACT invests in a variety of experiences for team members to strengthen their connections, explore ideas, learn from customers, and celebrate success.
Learn more about working at ACT at act.org!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Security at Meta is responsible for protecting our billions of users - and thousands of employees - every day. We work closely with teams across the company, including engineering, security, legal and policy, to build software that provides these protections..
About IndigoIndigo Ag is a mission-driven company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. We innovate across a breadth of technology and science disciplines to help enhance agriculture's long-term sustainability and.
Stefanini Group is looking for a Data Analyst -- Spotfire Experience Required (remote)!Location: Chicago, IL 60661 (Can be 100% remote -- CST HOURS)Pay rate: $28 to $30/hr on W2Job Description: Summary: This position will own Market actuals data for.
I. JOB SUMMARYProvide backend support for the Financial Team to serve clients who conduct Clinical Research studies. The Data Analyst I will process data and reconcile the payments and invoices that come from an Investigative Product Sponsor (Typically.
Position: Allscripts Orders AnalystLocation: New York, NY - 100% RemoteDuration: 6+ monthsStart Date: September 2022Role Overview: Our NYC client is specifically looking for more bandwidth to complete pending work orders that need to be finished by the.
More jobs by this company
Overview:At ACT Your Work Makes a DifferenceACT team members are part of an organization dedicated to an important mission: Helping people achieve education and workplace success.Advancing the mission internally, by helping team members achieve education.
Overview:At ACT Your Work Makes a DifferenceACT team members are part of an organization dedicated to an important mission: Helping people achieve education and workplace success.Everything we do contributes to this mission, including team member events,.