Blip is looking for a Web Dev Engineer (Backend or Full Stack), with extensive experience architecting and developing Accounting/Billing Software.
Self-serve or subscribe to digital ad space. Anytime, anywhere, on any budget.
Blip is a rapidly growing Series-A tech company with a mission to connect people, products, and ideas. We are democratizing access to digital out-of-home advertising space, bringing revolution to the way ad space has been discovered, offered, and purchased for decades. Our two-sided marketplace both empowers brands to reach their target audience, and also provides supplemental income for thousands of media owners across the US.
A few things about the team:
- We obsess over delivering a superior customer value
- We take full ownership of delivering that value
- We dive deep into data without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- We work well together, but challenge each other respectfully and using data/logic
- We hold ourselves and our teams accountable to deliver results
- We are always curious about why things are done a certain way and continue to challenge ourselves and the status quo.
- Are an expert backend or full-stack Web developer, who has been serving as a role model for the rest of the team, both technically and behaviorally
- Are intellectually curious and embrace a beginner’s mindset when approaching new challenges
- Drive results and believe no task is beneath or above you
- Thrive at working both independently and as part of a team
- Evangelize and practice Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous CI/CD methodologies
- Use your creativity to find simple, scalable and sustainable solutions to complex problems.
- Insurance - health (premiums covered), vision and dental
- Equity - All full-time employees are eligible for (pre-IPO) stock options
- Flexible paid time off and paid parental leave
- Being a lead engineer at a fast-paced, industry first-mover!
- Lead the Design, development and maintenance RESTful Web services and related front-end in an Agile environment.
- Lead several new technical initiatives while supporting and enhancing existing software stack.
- Design and architect the next generation of our billing backend, among other new features.
- Work with Product Managers and other business partners to understand their needs and translate them into technical specifications.
- Follow and enhance existing TDD and CI/CD methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- 7+ years of experience architecting and building large-scale, high TPS web services and applications, using object oriented design principles.
- 2+ years of experience, working at early stage start-ups and helping their software stack scale and grow.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing accounting, billing, ledgering systems and ability to foresee and prevent post-launch gotchas.
- Experience spearheading the transformation of several, complex, real-world business applications and services.
- Proven track record of standing up a cluster of RESTful microservices using a modern web framework with at least a working knowledge of Python/Django based software stack.
- Highly proficient in both SQL and NoSQL database design for real-world applications
- Expertise in Cloud technologies such as AWS (particularly, SQS, Lambda, RedShift and S3), Kafka, etc.
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Expert skills in Python, Django and Postgres.
- Strong accounting, billing ledgering background.
- Demonstrated experience writing metrics-oriented software with the objective of improving operational efficiency.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
At Vee Technologies we rely on our dynamic team of remote engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re building a team of Full-Stack Engineers who are ready to work with new technologies.
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United.
Channel Factory is the leader in Social Video Marketing addressing brand safety and suitability. Our Product team is in search of an innovative and dedicated Fullstack Web Developer with Back-end Python / Django experience to join our growing team. We.
Job Title : - FullStack Product DeveloperLocation : - REMOTEExperience : - 10 - 12+ YearsDuration : - Long TermVisa : - USC and GCJob Description : -Strong Experience as a Full stack developer with Python, SpringStrong experience on AWSStrong hands-on.