Cognitive Space uses the power of AI to help organizations forecast, optimize, and orchestrate their satellite constellations.
You will be working with a dispersed, but highly collaborative engineering team to help build scalable APIs with Python and managing engineering data in cloud environment. You will be responsible for building and maintaining engineering data services in our core back-end products. We are seeking a mid to senior-level engineer for this position with at least 3 years.
- Explore and process aerospace data
- Collaborate with aerospace domain experts, and software developers to understand customer needs, and produce excellent products
- 3+ years of professional experience in Python
- Understanding of scalable systems and ability to architect data flows to multiple services and internal products
- Experience building APIs using Python and Django (or similar frameworks)
- Relational database (eg: postgreSQL)
- An understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Proficiency in writing unit tests (eg: pytest)
- An understanding of product software lifecycle
- Cloud / SaaS product experience
- Bachelors degree or higher in relevant field (ex: computer science)
- US Citizenship
- C++ experience / object oriented programming
- Deployment and integration experience
- AWS services
One of the most interesting aspects of working at a startup company is gaining equity in the company, which means our success is your success. In addition to equity in the form of options, we also offer:
- Unlimited Time-Off policy, company holidays, and company retreat
- Cost-effective health care, dental, and vision with company contributions.
- 401K plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- Office Amenities (if working in Houston)
Salary Range: $95,000 - $155,000
Work Location: This position is based in Houston TX. The work location is flexible if approved by the Company.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
VVN Telephone Dialer Support EngineerVoices Votes Now (VVN) is looking for an experienced Support Engineer, on a 1099 contract, to lead our cell-compliant voter contact telephone software venture. The software allows volunteers to contact voters about.