At Kalibri Labs, we are helping to redefine and rebuild the hotel industry. We are looking for passionate, energetic, and hardworking people with an entrepreneurial spirit, who dream big and challenge the status quo. We are working on cutting-edge solutions for the industry as they navigate the recovery process. We are using our big data coupled with machine learning and AI to help highlight the path forward. Kalibri Labs is growing, so if you're ready to make a difference and utilize your talents across a groundbreaking organization, please keep reading!
- This position is remote in the U.S only and not eligible for sponsorship
We are seeking a Software Engineer to help build APIs to power our web platform using modern technologies and techniques. We use Java as the main language and leverage Spring Boot to manage the application lifecycle. Application deployment is managed with the DevOps team. The development teams follow a two-week sprint cycle using the Agile methodology.
- Build REST APIs using object-oriented design principles in Java
- Write unit, regression, and integration tests
- Updates documentation on internal wiki for technical communication
- Participates in code reviews and design sessions during Agile process
- Debugs, evaluates, and troubleshoots throughout application development process
- Maintain and operate continuous build, test, and integration pipelines
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of development experience on a development team contributing to all parts of a modern project
- Extensive experience with object-oriented programming, specifically with Java
- Extensive experience with Junit, Mockito, and Spring Boot
- Experience working in large, complex code bases and engineering software for scalability, high availability, and performance
- Experience working with multi-service or micro-service applications
- Experience with IDEs (IntelliJ, VS Code, etc.)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL desired
- Experience with Docker desired
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively on a complex system
- Ability to work with and coordinate with other developers using digital tools such as Slack, Gmail, and Atlassian's suite of products (JIRA, Bitbucket)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Desire to stay up to date with modern techniques and evolving technologies
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
CBTS is searching for a strong Backend integrations Java Developer. You will utilize modern frameworks to develop internal and external facing applications, API, and cloud-based solutions. This position is 100% remote and will be Contract to Hire.Responsibilities:.