As a Backend Developer, you will have the opportunity to design, build, test, maintain, and have a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap of the Kroger Technology platform. You will be responsible for design and development of backend components of Android applications.
- Experience with modern libraries and tooling
- Significant Java programming skills and data structures
- Significant Microservices architecture and development skills
- Significant experience with the Spring Framework (Persistence, REST, Messaging, Integrations) such as Spring Boot
- Significant experience on core features of Spring such as Dependency Injection and Aspect-Oriented Programming, Spring Security etc
- Significant knowledge of SQL Database and NoSQL Databases
- Significant experience in Messaging architectures & development- Kafka, or equivalent
- Proven Experience in building RESTful APIs and a deep understanding of REST principles
- Proven Experience working with Docker or similar technologies, GIT, CI/CD and writing unit/integration tests
- Strong analytical problem solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative, quality deliverable and ability to work under pressure
- Business-minded approach to time, costs, and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment
- Develop backend eCommerce web and Merchandizing applications in cloud platform technologies
- Collaborate with designers & product managers to iterate on the design & implementation of our product
- Work with Engineers from the full stack to build and ship features
- Identify and uphold engineering best practices
- Monitor performance, watch for traffic drops related to usability problems & rectify the issues
- Review app and feature code, and plan future API upgrades with the development team
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Java: 10 years (Required)
- REST: 6 years (Required)
- Kafka: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning.
Must Haves: 6-8 years of Software Engineering Exp.JavaSpringbootMySQLCloud migration experienceMoving applications from on prem to cloudWorking cross functionally with DevOps teamsPlusses: Azure preferred Cloud experienceDay to Day: A client of Insight.
I. JOB SUMMARYProvide backend support for the Financial Team to serve clients who conduct Clinical Research studies. The Data Analyst I will process data and reconcile the payments and invoices that come from an Investigative Product Sponsor (Typically.