Position: Citrix Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL// Remote
Duration: 3 months
- Looking for a self-starter who can seamlessly integrate into a top of the line support and operations team. Your mindset should be every user is a VIP and every incident is a P1!
- Work Hours- 10+ years of support experience in IT Infrastructure operations
- 7-8 years of hands on experience in Citrix Xenserver and Xendesktop, Netscalar operations support
- If you have experience and a passion for Citrix virtualized environments then we have a fantastic opportunity to build on your current skill set.
- Deep understanding of Citrix VDI and backend environment to providecL2/L-3 level support
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshooting complex Application connection/performance and VDI provisioning related issues
- Expert hands on trouble shooting skills, for triage and resolution of critical incidents and complex user issues
- Must be able to isolate performance related issues and recommend enhancements
- Must have hands prior experience of working in an large enterprise class environment using Citrix non-persistent VDIs
- Must have prior experience on Application virtualization concepts and support using Microsoft App-V technology
- Experience in desktop, laptops, Citrix virtual desktop & Citrix printing
- Exposure to other infrastructure areas including Active Directory, VMware, NAS Storage, Backup & Recovery, SQL Server, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to interact with users and administrators directly
- Includes experience performing both client and controller upgrades.
- Experience packaging Citrix applications and implementing App Layering.
- Experience with Active Directory and managing Group Policies.
- Experience completing a Citrix 7.x migration.
- Experiencing creating and updating a XenDesktop image.
- Experience creating and implementing automated solutions based on service alerts.
- Strong support and communication skills required.
- Experience using ServiceNow a plus.
- Ability to work independently within a team in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- IT Infrastructure operations: 10 years (Required)
- Citrix Xenserver and Xendesktop, Netscalar: 8 years (Required)
- Citrix VDI and backend environment: 5 years (Required)
- Active Directory, VMware, NAS Storage, Backup & Recovery: 5 years (Required)
- Citrix 7.x migration.: 4 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's.
JOB TITLE: Application Development SpecialistDEPARTMENT: Education VerticalREPORTS TO: VP OperationsJOB LOCATION: Canton Office / RemoteSUMMARY OF POSITION:The Application Development Specialist position is a key team member of the Operations team at.
Integrate Delivery is one of the leading providers of IT Services, Health informatics and Wellness services in the United States. - Come, join and be better with us!We offer a competitive total compensation package and comprehensive benefits,IT Business.
Job Title: Business AnalystDepartment: Business Intelligence & Data AnalyticsReports To: Director of AnalyticsFLSA Status: ExemptEffective Date: July 30th, 2022Ecommerce Brands is the future of e-commerce multi-channel aggregation that works with direct-to-consumer.
Data ScientistSalary range of $110,000 to $130,000 is based on technical experience and technical interview.Location- 100% RemoteSeeking an experienced, results-oriented, mission-driven Data Scientist who possesses knowledge of appropriate data sources.
More jobs by this company
Title : Java Backend LeadLocation : RemoteDuration : Long termKey skills: Java Backend Lead, Spring Boot.Summary At least 10+ years of professional software development experience. Experience with highly scalable/available service-oriented architectures..
Role: ETL Informatica LeadLong TermRemote Responsibilities:Develop ETL jobs for loading data into different layersAssist in designing ETL processesApply performance tuning techniques wherever applicableImplement data quality and control techniquesCode.
Job Title : Tableau BI Developer (689477)Duration: 6+ Months Possibility of extensions.Location: RemoteTableau Developer Responsibilities:Act as Tableau developer and work closely with the ETL team to ensure data sources are accurate, availableand analyzable..
Job Title : Senior Business Analyst (689132)Duration: 6+ Months Possibility of extensions.Location: RemoteEducation and Experience (required)Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field8-10 years of business analysis experienceQualifications.