What you'll be doing:
- Design, implement, and test software solutions as a member of our remote backend squad.
- Participate in peer programming and code reviews to improve your quality of code and those on your squad.
- Document and share your design decisions with your squad to identify any potential improvements.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Java experience, preferably at Java 11+
- Familiar with the concepts of OOP and clean code
- Experience with SQL
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs based on Spring
- Experience using git as an SCM
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot systems
- Experience writing unit and integration tests
Ideal candidates also have:
- GraphQL experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience using cloud platforms and/or containerized application deployments, such as AWS Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Insurtech or Fintech environments
- A dedication to continuous learning (e.g., certificates, courses, opensource code contributions)
SageSure is only open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning.
Must Haves: 6-8 years of Software Engineering Exp.JavaSpringbootMySQLCloud migration experienceMoving applications from on prem to cloudWorking cross functionally with DevOps teamsPlusses: Azure preferred Cloud experienceDay to Day: A client of Insight.
THE HIRING MANAGER IS LOOKING FOR LESS THAN 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ONLY AND THE CANDIDATE HAS TO BE ON W2.Horizontal's client is in need of an Oracle Developer to design, develop, and deploy its web-based internal and external client solutions.Requirements:.
ResponsibilitiesJava 8, Spring boot, Multithreading, and low latency application experience a big plus.Develop Java projects for Global Spread Products (Credit Derivatives, Front Office, Etrading experience.10 years of strong experience in Java, J2EE/JEE.
Day to Day Responsibilities: Assist the API development teamGenesis Cloud for contact CenterBackend Java Developer to develop the APIs. Working with API to develop APIs for new Genesis cloud solution and Legacy solution. Contact center space experience.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPERProDev is looking for US-based Senior Java Developers!You'll be working closely with one of our clients, a fast-growing company in the digital healthcare space. They partner with employers to provide their employees with on-demand.
We are looking for a backend software engineer to work with a growing US #startup operates an online food ordering and food delivery platform. You will be able to participate in multiple projects like #restapis , event systems, #etl pipelines, #websockets.
More jobs by this company
As a member of our Service Experience Backend team, you will be writing software mostly in Java—we have some Go services—while being driven by an iterative process. Your role will be to collaborate with the other members of the team to handle all aspects.