What you'll be doing:
- Design, implement, and test software solutions as a member of our remote backend squad.
- Participate in peer programming and code reviews to improve your quality of code and those on your squad.
- Document and share your design decisions with your squad to identify any potential improvements
- Define key metrics to measure and find ways to optimize the performance of applications.
- Help our team continuously improve our software to maximize its capabilities, availability, performance, and maintainability
We're looking for someone who has:
- Significant Java experience, preferably at Java 11+
- Experience with SQL: Complex queries, stored procedures, triggers
- Designing and developing REST APIs based on Spring technologies, mainly Spring Boot
- Experience using git as an SCM
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and techniques
- Experience with writing useful unit and integration tests
Highly preferred candidates also have:
- Go experience
- Understanding or experience with systems like Gitlab using Terraform in CI/CD build pipelines
- GraphQL experience
- Experience in Insurtech or Fintech environments
- Experience with ElasticSearch/OpenSearch
- Experience with MS SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL
- A dedication to continuous learning (e.g., certificates, courses, opensource code contributions)
SageSure is only open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
ResponsibilitiesCompany DescriptionNEC Software Solutions is headquartered in the UK and operates around the world.We employ more than 3,000 people in six countries, building software and services to get our customers better outcomes.We traded as Northgate.
Must have intermediate to advanced Java programming skills (very important).10+ years of software QA testing experience automating tests for both Web UI and backend APIs3+ years Selenium, Cucumber, Karate or RestAssured framework, Jenkins and SonarCube.
Microservices Developer - Dallas, TX RemoteJOB DESCRIPTION:6-8 years of experience in Microservices, API, Spring boot, Spring, Java, JEE, Hibernate.Good Experience in Microservices design and developmentGood experience in Restful API DevelopmentExperience.
More jobs by this company
As a member of our Service Experience Backend team, you will handle all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle: planning, designing, coding and testing software, and supporting systems in our staging and production environments. We’re looking.