InnoWave is looking for a BackEnd Developer based in Lisbon to develop and maintain software and solutions in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment.
BackEnd Developer | Microservices
- Write multi-threaded, high-volume transactional code as well as having experience in developing large scale solutions.
- Understand the Domain Driven Design, Lean Software Development and Hypothesis Driven Development
- Understand complex business-logical challenges and finding simplicity-seeking solutions
- Use the best coding standards and practices, to assure the quality of the code
- Guarantee a good communication process with all the team members
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or in similar areas
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience in Java programming language
- Experience with microservices
- Deep knowledge and experience in Spring/Spring MVC, TDD, design patterns, simple design and RESTful Services.
- Experience with source control management (Git, Mercurial and SVN) as well as with tooling like Ant and Maven.
- Experience with tools like Junit or Mockito complement your development expertise
- Knowledge about CI/CD and build & deploy automation
- Experience with tools such as Drop Wizard and Hystrix is a plus
- Knowledge with mobile development is a plus
- Open to new technologies and modern software development methodologies
- Constantly look for new learnings
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Developed sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV's directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Role: Java Lead Engineer (Hands-on) Work experience required: 8 - 20yrsSkill set: Core Java, J2EE, Multi-threading, API, Spring framework, Hibernate and RDBMS, React JSJob Description:Lead the estimating efforts, design and implementation and maintenance.
More jobs by this company
InnoWave is looking for a FrontEnd Developer to develop and maintain software and solutions in a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment.FrontEnd DeveloperResponsibilitiesDevelop innovative, multilingual, responsive and dynamic user interfaces.
InnoWave is looking for a Salesforce Developer who can develop cross platform solutions based on business requirements and interact with other stakeholders to facilitate better development and testing functions.Salesforce Developer (M/F)Responsibilities.
InnoWave is looking for a ReactJS Developer to support our client's Digital Transformation and IT System Consolidation journey, based in Denver, Colorado.The program involves creating new or modifying existing business processes and customer experiences.
InnoWave is looking for a OPS/DevOps Consultant to join our nearshore team in Lisbon, supporting our telecommunications client, based in Brussels.This person will work with developers and other stakeholders to facilitate better coordination among operations,.
InnoWave is looking for a QA Engineer to support our clients/projects.The project will be nearshore and, its main goal is to streamline changes and accelerate compliance processes.QA EngineerResponsibilitiesDevelop and maintain automated test cases and.
InnoWave is looking for a Salesforce Cloud Developer who will perform code review and code optimization. And will interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.Salesforce Cloud DeveloperResponsibilities.