Are you ready for your next challenge? Facilisgroup is building SaaS solutions for the Promotional Products industry. As part of our growth, we are introducing an Engineering Manager to support the teams building our products.
The ideal candidate for this position has a strong background in software development. To be successful in this role, you should be confident hiring, mentoring, and managing software engineering teams.
This position reports to the VP of Engineering.
In this role you will:
- Oversee backend development teams across all Product divisions.
- Work with lead software architects to accurately report upon progress, issues, risks & mitigation, and project state.
- Monitor reliability and performance of all product infrastructure and product performance and suggest improvements.
- Contribute to the engineering budget.
- Designing appropriate engineering training and product education in collaboration with the product training teams.
- Create, review, and maintain policies relevant to internal systems.
- Guide and mentor junior team members on personal growth and career progression.
- Manage the performance review process of engineers.
- Assign and manage people resources to ensure all projects are completed on target and on budget.
- Work with the Product Management team to ensure that engineering deliverables meet and exceed customer expectations.
You bring with you:
- Work experience as an engineering manager or similar senior-level position in an engineering department.
- Experience with the Microsoft .Net stack and Azure.
- Experience with on-premises and data-center housed hardware and servers.
- Experience with building or managing the build of SaaS products.
- Experience with brownfield and re-engineering projects.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in both front-end and back-end development.
- BS in Computer Science (or similar relevant field) or equivalent work-experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- engineering manager or similar: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft .Net stack and Azure: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
Headquarters: New York, NY URL: https://clevertech.bizExperience Remote done Right. Over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote and we still grow vibrant relationships, provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while.
More jobs by this company
Are you ready for your next challenge? Facilisgroup is building SaaS solutions for the Promotional Products industry. As part of our growth, we are introducing a Front End Engineering Manager to support the teams building our products.The ideal candidate.