Founded in 1987, Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a peer-to-peer business network of more than 16,000 entrepreneurs in more than 210 chapters and 69 countries. EO is fueled by the belief that “Together We Grow” and together we can move the world forward. EO members employ collectively almost 4.5 million people worldwide in nearly all industry sectors. Membership is open to founders, co-founders, owners, and controlling shareholders. Our purpose is to move the world forward by unlocking the full potential of entrepreneurs. Together We Grow is one of EO’s four core values. It represents the growth mindset that propels us to achieve more as a community of entrepreneurs and professional staff than any individual. Along with that value is our shared Thirst for Learning, a commitment to Trust and Respect, and the courage to Think Big and Be Bold. As an EO employee, you will gain access to the world’s top experts in entrepreneurship, grow beyond your perceived limits and make breakthroughs as you refine and realize your personal goals.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for coordinating and leading solution design, integrations, and configurations of EO’s iMIS platform (EO Hub). The Solution Architect will work collaboratively with multiple departments in EO, establishing relationships that allow for successful preparation of the iMIS platform for system changes. They will also work closely with an internal developer resource and several vendor resources that will assist in delivering solutions on EO Hub.
THIS IS A FULLY REMOTE POSITION
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide detailed solution guidance and analysis for the delivery of services on the EO Hub, including the review of vendor-developed solutions;
- Manage the core platform elements and backend systems of the iMIS Enterprise system (EO Hub);
- Provide direction and guidance to the management and delivery of services on the EO Hub;
- Provide analysis on levels of technical resources required to accomplish solutions and to guide sizing of relevant user stories;
- Guide the architecture and integrations of the overall solution of the EO Hub platform;
- Provide recommendations and standards on all work associated with the iMIS platform;
- Ensure all work performed on the iMIS platform is in alignment with all appropriate EO policies and industry guidelines/laws;
- Collaborate and coordinate to maintain processes for maintenance and support for the iMIS platform;
- Participate in scrum team(s) project ceremonies as required;
- Create and document iMIS IQAs, Advanced Business Objects, and Advanced Process Automation Tasks;
- Document configuration changes and guide end-user instructions;
- Participate in testing and evaluation of release notes of versioning for iMIS platform, as needed;
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Preferred Certified iMIS Professional (CiP) designation from Advanced Solutions International (ASI);
3-4 years of hands-on experience implementing, enhancing, and supporting iMIS Cloud Enterprise, including, but not limited to:
- Solutioning for both ”Out-of-the-box” and highly configured functionality in iMIS;
- Developing IQAs and SSRS reports for dashboards and continuum report lists;
- Configuring data views/dashboards;
- Creating panels;
- Content pages and process automation;
- Experience with iMIS Fastforms, iMIS Report Writer, and iMIS Data Management suite is a plus;
- 7-10 years of hands-on experience supporting and enhancing relational databases, including iMIS RiSE and iMIS Desktop experience (iMIS 2017 or later), and iMIS software upgrades/SP updates;
- 2+ years experience with the iMIS EMS Enterprise systems in complex environments;
- Strong knowledge of how iMIS modules work; including, but not limited to: Dues Billing and AutoPay, AR/Cash, Deferred Revenue, Events, Store Products, Certification;
- Strong knowledge of the iMIS Database Structure;
- Strong business practice analysis and/or consulting abilities;
- In-depth knowledge of iMIS functionality and configuration standards;
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to coordinate work across multiple teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional workplace where business casual attire is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the role.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide.
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software Engineer AI Start up (US - East Coast - Remote) - Full Time PositionSoftware is eating the world - and AI is eating software. Just like the last two decades have seen software penetrate every industry and use case - the next two decades.
Why is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well, and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive.
Infosys is seeking an SAP ABAP ArchitectThis position will be a key player in engaging with business/functional team in providing best fit technical solutions while conforming to client’s and Infosys development standards. You will also support knowledge.