Remote - US
The Core Capture team is looking for a Backend Software Engineer. We are expanding rapidly and need exceptional talent as our team and company grow. As part of the team, you will directly impact the quality of our Data Capture products by working on the systems that power our core functionality.
What you’ll do:
- Improve the systems, services, and tools that are part of the data capture workflow, with overall robustness and scalability key metrics
- Design and develop cloud based software products conforming to industry best practices
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the objectives of the team
- Support the testing process, troubleshooting issues and resolving them
What you’ll bring:
You are interested in technology and the correct but pragmatic application of code.You are self-motivated and interested in solving complex problems. You contribute to the team by bolstering the culture of collaboration.
- Experience with Java and/or Python, preferably in a professional setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing
- Familiarity with API integration and microservices architecture
- ReactJS + Typescript
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview: Gridiron IT is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes for the U.S. Geological Survey(USGS), Water Mission.
Backend Software DeveloperDraper, UT (or Remote)About CanopyCanopy is a fast-growing SaaS startup in Draper, Utah building simple, efficient software for accounting firms. We are looking to revolutionize the accounting space with modern, user-friendly.
About Grafana Cloud:Our Grafana Cloud pipeline moves millions of data points, log lines and traces per second from our customer's environments into a highly available, low-latency stack that processes and stores the data, and serves it to dashboards.
About Protocol LabsProtocol Labs drives breakthroughs in computing to push humanity forward. Protocol Labs is a product-development lab, but behind the protocols and tools we build, behind the research and implementations, are passionate people, teammates,.
ResponsibilitiesHere at TVbeat we believe that the people we hire are the most fundamental aspect of our business. We are looking for brilliantly smart, passionate and creative people to join our team to help transform the world of TV inventory owners.