Fully Remote Position (U.S. Based)
Secberus, Inc. is a fast growing & fully remote Cloud Security company with a super fun team & a very strong culture focused on daily work/life balance. We are a company with a very flexible schedule & transparent leadership who truly care for their employees and do a lot to reward the team.
We are a fast-growing Software-as-a-Service provider of an enterprise-class Cloud Governance platform. Our software is applicable to a wide range of business functions, although we have initially focused on cloud security and compliance. We are headquartered in Miami, FL with staff working remotely across the USA. We're looking for motivated and exceptional people to continue building our great team.
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing the Secberus products and platform. This includes infrastructure design and management as well as software engineering. This position offers the opportunity to take ideas from conception to reality, building features end-to-end in an agile process. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be a part of a high-caliber team in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Participate in developing the overall design and architecture of our platform.
- Participate in project planning efforts to coordinate development work.
- Design, code, document, and test new features and bug fixes.
- Build scalable, maintainable software and systems.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, and stakeholders.
- Mentor other engineers.
- Meet deadlines and ship code.
- At least 4 years of working experience as a software engineer focused on the backend.
- At least 3 years working with Python. 1 year with Golang is a big plus.
- Must have experience developing serverless applications (Lambdas, etc).
- Experience creating software in a Cloud Computing environment (AWS, GCP & Azure - AWS preferred).
- Demonstrable expertise with software development best practices, including developing secure software.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience working in a startup and remote environment is preferred.
Competitive Base Salary(DOE) + ESOP + benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
We take Covid serious, even while working fully remote
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- developing serverless applications: 2 years (Required)
- working as a software engineer: 4 years (Required)
- creating software in AWS, Azure or GCP: 3 years (Required)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaLead Software Engineer, Back End - Technology Outside Sales (Remote) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative,.
Delray Beach, Florida, United StatesWe need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity.
Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL: https://draftbit.com/About The Position:We are looking for someone with experience developing in low-code back-end software like Xano, Supabase and Backendless. This is a 40 hour/week, contractor position, starting at $52,000.
Remote, Remote, IndiaWe are looking for a driven, eager technology professional who wants to work in a diverse team of sustainability-focused personnel. Main responsibilities would include-Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end.