Entech is currently assisting a client in the Financial Services sector in the hiring of a Senior-level Back End Developer. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in working completely from their home-base in the United States. Regardless of what fits you best, our client offers a supportive and collaborative work environment designed to empower you to do your best.
Needed Experience and Skills:
- Ability to come up with solutions both independently and as a member of the Engineering team to deliver the solutions on-time
- Transform business and functional requirements into technical solutions
- Continuously explore new trends and incorporate emerging technology stacks
- Participate in full software development life cycle from concept through delivery
- Troubleshoot and provide scalable solutions for complex engineering problems
- Blend iterative and adaptive development to effectively handle time-constrained projects
- Participate in code and design reviews to give constructive feedback and, seek it as well
- Implement solutions serving high volume production applications.
- Minimum of 5+ years of object-oriented architecture, design, and development experience
- Deep understanding of and hands-on experience with modern development approaches (containerization, using Amazon Web Services, CI/CD, micro-services, modular reactive web applications)
- Strong programming skills in Java, Spring, Hibernate and JPA
- Experience with databases like MySQL, Dynamo DB, Redis, MongoDB etc.
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture and design patterns
- Experience architecting SaaS solutions from the ground up
- A good understanding of performance optimization techniques for web applications
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and the Microsoft suite
- Strong presentation and financial modeling skills
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau a plus
Apply to learn more about this Innovative Client and the advantages they offer!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Object oriented architecture: 7 years (Required)
- Java: 5 years (Required)
- AWS: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaLead Software Engineer, Back End - Technology Outside Sales (Remote) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative,.
Delray Beach, Florida, United StatesWe need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity.
Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL: https://draftbit.com/About The Position:We are looking for someone with experience developing in low-code back-end software like Xano, Supabase and Backendless. This is a 40 hour/week, contractor position, starting at $52,000.
Remote, Remote, IndiaWe are looking for a driven, eager technology professional who wants to work in a diverse team of sustainability-focused personnel. Main responsibilities would include-Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end.