!!! Direct Placement
Acara Solutions is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with Back-End Focus
Salary : Up to $150K DOE
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Java, Spring Boot, Graph QL or Rest, SQL/Database.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software development fundamentals and process.
- Software builds and deployment process.
- Software requirements.
- Software design.
- Software debugging.
- Software documentation.
- Software testing.
- Agile development processes and principles.
- Team player/leader.
- Fast learner.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Organization and time management.
- Has extensive knowledge in software programming concepts, practices, and procedures and knows when and how to apply them to their work.
- Understands the programming language they are working in to design and refactor for performance and scalability.
- Able to break down work into consumable tasks and identify how much work is needed to complete the tasks
- Supports design, development, implementation, and maintenance of software programming applications.
- Completes most development activities independently.
- Works on complicated tasks that need an in-depth level of engineering knowledge.
- Relies on experience and judgment when estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating work.
- Conducts code reviews in a timely manner and identifies discrepancies in logic pertaining to the task at hand.
- Documents supporting installation instructions and basic user operations and troubleshooting manuals.
- Supports system configuration along with supports application deployments inclusive of occasional after-hours assistance.
- Actively participates and leads by example in organization's software development processes and test strategies.
- Recognizes software programming problems/issues and provides solutions for review by manager.
- Executes work efficiently and meets agreed on deadlines.
- Takes direction and both positive and critical feedback in a constructive manner.
- Continuously demonstrates improvements to skills over time.
- Holds at least two Engineering roles.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Back-end development: 5 years (Required)
- Java, Spring Boot, Graph QL or Rest: 5 years (Required)
- SQL/Databae: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaLead Software Engineer, Back End - Technology Outside Sales (Remote) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative,.
Delray Beach, Florida, United StatesWe need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity.
Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL: https://draftbit.com/About The Position:We are looking for someone with experience developing in low-code back-end software like Xano, Supabase and Backendless. This is a 40 hour/week, contractor position, starting at $52,000.
Remote, Remote, IndiaWe are looking for a driven, eager technology professional who wants to work in a diverse team of sustainability-focused personnel. Main responsibilities would include-Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end.