- Build and scale services that integrate with banking data vendors, Salesforce, and other internal services. Our focus is in Go, but we support other services in languages such as Ruby, Elixir, and Python.
- Optimize Nav’s customer experience, from first contact, through sign-up, and applying for loans and credit cards.
- Build the framework that Nav’s solutions (credit reports, alerts, financing marketplace) plug into.
- Turn business requirements into technical solutions.
- Help establish best practices within Nav's growing Engineering organization.
- A track record of successfully delivering maintainable backend systems in a Linux environment.
- Experience programming in Go, Ruby, or Elixir. Active interest in learning new paradigms and languages.
- Relentless problem solver.
- You uplift those around you.
- You’ve got great verbal and written communication skills.
- You’ve got amazing relationship-building and relationship-management skills.
- You are comfortable working on complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- You have a bias for action, a “driver” that gets stuff done, using analytical thinking.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, ability to change course quickly based on new insights.
- We look at the future and say “why not”; we see possibilities where others see problems or routines. We show the way ahead and are committed to achieving ambitious goals.
- We practice straight talk and listen generously to each other with empathy. We value different opinions and point of views. We ensure that we connect outside as well as inside to learn from others and inspire each other.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. We choose to not to be a victim of circumstance. We make decisions & take responsibility so that we can act & support each other, rather than adopting defensive, and “finger pointing” behaviors.
- As leaders we motivate & engage our teams to undertake beyond what they originally thought possible, by developing our teams & creating the conditions for people to grow and empower themselves through enabling & coaching.
Nav is democratizing small business financing. In other words, we give small business owners access and control. Yes, this challenges the norm, but it means working with curious, purpose driven, dedicated, and inquisitively smart people who push themselves, our company and the community to the next level (and every level after that). We are the people behind the tech. And when it’s good, we look for better. We don’t over think the value we bring nor spend time trying to revamp mantras. We also do not come up with some crafty way to tell you who we are and what we offer. We are Nav! Here, you’ll gain a wealth of experience, learn the tricks of the trade, and work with winners. All companies say people are connected to their mission but in our case our mission and our people are one – it is a way of being not just a cause you are committed to. And since 2013, Nav has holistically and organically developed its own ideology because Nav can only be Nav. Review all open roles at: https://www.nav.com/company/careers/
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaLead Software Engineer, Back End - Technology Outside Sales (Remote) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative,.
Delray Beach, Florida, United StatesWe need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity.
Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL: https://draftbit.com/About The Position:We are looking for someone with experience developing in low-code back-end software like Xano, Supabase and Backendless. This is a 40 hour/week, contractor position, starting at $52,000.
Remote, Remote, IndiaWe are looking for a driven, eager technology professional who wants to work in a diverse team of sustainability-focused personnel. Main responsibilities would include-Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end.