Credit Sesame is looking for a hands on Manager, Software Engineering to own, design & deliver our Banking Backend Financial Application. Do you Enjoy working at a fast paced, innovative, fintech startup? Are you passionate about bringing together innovation with technology to create value that delight our users? If so, this role is for you!
- Be the primary contact for Sesame Engineering Banking Backend for both Internal & Internal teams
- Deliver high performance & Scalable Banking REST API that will be consumed by Sesame Applications
- Run team scrums for predictable delivery as per commitment
- Help resolve complex technical problem
- Anticipate and proactively design remedies
- Participate in all phases of the initiatives including design, architecture, implementation, code review & testing to achieve the company goals
- Have a of minimum 25% hands on work
- Be the point of contact for Banking Backend Production escalations and own the resolution process
- Provide strategic technical direction for the organization
- Define the best practice for the team not limited to documentation, Knowledge Sharing
- Advocate for new tools, best practices, and approaches to define the Team & Engineering culture
- Mentor & Groom Team members
- Rollup any feedback & required updates to the executive team in a timely manner
You're a great fit for our team because...
- You have a BS with 10+ years of software engineering experience / Master with 8+ years of software engineering experience
- You have 5+ years experience building scalable & high performant software solutions. Banking Experience is a bonus
- You have 4+ years experience managing enterprise software teams
- You have excellent communication skills working with both external and internal stakeholders
- You have the ability to adapt in a fast changing environment, and works well within a cross functional team
- You have strong background in backend technologies including hands on experience in NodeJs
- You have strong background in Databases especially MongoDB & mysql db
- You have experience working with AWS landscape
- You have experience with Automated testing, devops process, AWS landscape
- You have experience with OWASP Top 10 and security best practices for API Security
- You have experience with POSTMAN & OpenAPI for documentation & testing
- You will mentor and Groom Team members to their career goals
- You have experience with performance testing and profiling highly scalable backend apps
- You have experience with white label B2B solutions is a bonus
You'll love it here because...
- You‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- You’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance;
- We offer monthly phone and internet reimbursement;
- We prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaLead Software Engineer, Back End - Technology Outside Sales (Remote) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative,.
Delray Beach, Florida, United StatesWe need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity.
Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL: https://draftbit.com/About The Position:We are looking for someone with experience developing in low-code back-end software like Xano, Supabase and Backendless. This is a 40 hour/week, contractor position, starting at $52,000.
Remote, Remote, IndiaWe are looking for a driven, eager technology professional who wants to work in a diverse team of sustainability-focused personnel. Main responsibilities would include-Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end.