Duties and Responsibilities:
- Web development using open-source web programming languages (e.g., Java, Python) and frameworks (e.g., Django, Spring)
- Developing and consuming web-based, RESTful APIs
- Using and working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
- Authoring developer-friendly documentation (e.g., API documentation, deployment operations)
- Experience developing applications through Test-driven development processes; use of version control systems, specifically Git and GitLab
- Quickly researching and learning new programming tools and techniques
- Experience with Scalable search technology (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)
- Experience Handling large data sets and scaling their handling and storage; working with relational and non-relational database systems
- Using and working with open source solutions and community
- Communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- 5-10 years Development experience, with most of that working in Development Teams
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Clearly communicates and works with stakeholders at every level
- Designs and develops continuous integration/continuous deploy workflows
- Researches and implements data-as-code technologies
- Defines and configures unit and integration testing platforms to ensure code correctness between releases
- Ensures the rigorous application of defined information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices to software products
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a group
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have an active Public Trust clearance or higher?
- Back-end development: 5 years (Required)
- Java: 3 years (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Required)
- Secret (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaLead Software Engineer, Back End - Technology Outside Sales (Remote) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative,.
Delray Beach, Florida, United StatesWe need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity.
Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL: https://draftbit.com/About The Position:We are looking for someone with experience developing in low-code back-end software like Xano, Supabase and Backendless. This is a 40 hour/week, contractor position, starting at $52,000.
Remote, Remote, IndiaWe are looking for a driven, eager technology professional who wants to work in a diverse team of sustainability-focused personnel. Main responsibilities would include-Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end.