Cosmos Cash is a research project into a Cosmos SDK based, regulatory compliant open-source public permissionless protocol with respect to Know Your Customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML) tracking, Financial Action Task Force (FATF) travel rule, and identity management.
The approach of the project leverages open standards to reach its goals and to offer an open model that is compatible with third-party projects that use open standards.
- Self-sovereign identity (SSI)
- Decentralized identifier (DID)
- Verifiable credentials (VC)
- Zero-knowledge proofs (ZKP)
How we work:
We focus on talent rather than location to hire the very best person for every role. Open communication is vital, and we use the best tools to collaborate efficiently. Everyone has the autonomy to create their best work, which we reward with unlimited growth potential. Our team is fully remote and distributed, and you will have flexibility to work the hours best suited to your lifestyle as long as you deliver consistent quality work.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of building complex systems and at least a year in Go
- Identity services experience, with a strong interest on Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) and decentralized identifiers (DIDs)
- Knowledge of computer science concepts, i.e. algorithms, data structures, operating systems, networking
- Experience with distributed systems architecture, e.g. why might a system have a queue
- Experience in building Cosmos SDK-based blockchains
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- A knack for applied cryptography
- Experience with or an opinion on Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience at a startup (or the desire to)
Direct applications only. Ignite does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies in response to Ignite website or social media posts. Ignite will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee relating to these unsolicited resumes. Ignite explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resume, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Ignite.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Locations: US Remote, United States of AmericaLead Software Engineer, Back End - Technology Outside Sales (Remote) Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative,.
Delray Beach, Florida, United StatesWe need someone like you to help create software solutions that help millions of users make informed decisions. At Launch Potato you will be an integral member of the LP Tech Team where you will have the opportunity.
Headquarters: Chicago, IL URL: https://draftbit.com/About The Position:We are looking for someone with experience developing in low-code back-end software like Xano, Supabase and Backendless. This is a 40 hour/week, contractor position, starting at $52,000.
Remote, Remote, IndiaWe are looking for a driven, eager technology professional who wants to work in a diverse team of sustainability-focused personnel. Main responsibilities would include-Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end.